Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
14 Feb 21
1 edit

Bill's Big Bag of Valentine's Day Onions

https://www.mixcloud.com/BillsBigBagOfOnions/bills-big-bag-of-onions-s05-e06-featuring-from-colchester-to-sulawesi-episode-6/

Stories and songs on the theme of this day for celebrating love, whether it be requited or unrequited! And there is a typically sweet & sour bent to the show's content.

Dublin

Moves
14 Feb 21

Aww, and there was me thinking that love was about to break out in the forum after all the nastiness between you and all the rest.

This forum is very vitriolic.
I don't know what went on here before I came but it looks like you people need lots of love.

I would appeal to you all to stop fighting in the name of God, Jesus and Saint Valentine whose remains are supposed to be buried here in Dublin.

Take a leaf out of our book.
The Irish are known all over the world for our good nature.

F

Moves
14 Feb 21
3 edits

@instantkarma777 said
Aww, and there was me thinking that love was about to break out in the forum after all the nastiness between you and all the rest.

This forum is very vitriolic.
I don't know what went on here before I came but it looks like you people need lots of love.

I would appeal to you all to stop fighting in the name of God, Jesus and Saint Valentine whose remains are ...[text shortened]... ublin.

Take a leaf out of our book.
The Irish are known all over the world for our good nature.
Something about Valentine's Day ~ or the stories in the radio show ~ would be more interesting than your clumsy attention-seeking virtue signalling.

Dublin

Moves
14 Feb 21

Ooooh touchy.
Ok be like that then.

F

Moves
14 Feb 21

@instantkarma777 said
Ooooh touchy.
Ok be like that then.
No. Not "touchy" at all. I'm just someone who has found your schtick here thus far to be dreary and smugly vacuous.

Dublin

Moves
14 Feb 21

@fmf said
No. Not "touchy" at all. I'm just someone who has found your schtick here thus far to be dreary and smugly vacuous.
That's rich coming from you.
You have had years here sprouting vitriol.
And you're not the only one.

Have a look in the mirror sometime.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Feb 21

@instantkarma777 said
Whereas you’ve had a few days, and you’re already having to lie about where you come from. Time for yet another username?

Sorry FMF.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Feb 21

My wife and I have never celebrated or even noted Valentine’s Day in all the many years we have been married. We feel it’s all a bit too manufactured and contrived.

Dublin

Moves
14 Feb 21

@divegeester said
My wife and I have never celebrated or even noted Valentine’s Day in all the many years we have been married. We feel it’s all a bit too manufactured and contrived.
I agree with you.
True love is not about cards and teddy's.

It's about being there for each other.

A little bit of civility wouldn't go amiss either.

I was abused here first and so I lashed out.

I've no idea what is going on here with you guys and your troubles but as a new guy I am starting to think twice about subscription.

Maybe I'll give another chess site a chance.

This one is a bit bitter for me.

Enjoy your forum.
You can have it back.

I'm out.
Cheers.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Feb 21
2 edits

@instantkarma777 said
A little bit of civility wouldn't go amiss either.
I was abused here first and so I lashed out.
I've no idea what is going on here with you guys and your troubles but as a new guy I am starting to think twice about subscription.
Maybe I'll give another chess site a chance.
This one is a bit bitter for me.
Enjoy your forum.
You can have it back.

I'm out.
Cheers.
Thanks for the update.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
14 Feb 21

@instantkarma777 said
That's rich coming from you.
It is posts like this sir that have people suspecting you are not a new kid on the block.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
14 Feb 21

@divegeester said
I agree, enjoyed best when you’re around 16 I think .... that’s if you were attractive enough to get one at that age which I wasn’t ☹️

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Feb 21

@drewnogal said
I agree, enjoyed best when you’re around 16 I think .... that’s if you were attractive enough to get one at that age which I wasn’t ☹️
I’m sure you blossomed 🙂

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
14 Feb 21
1 edit

@divegeester said
I’m sure you blossomed 🙂
Aaw ..... you’ve just made my Valentine’s Day 😻

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Feb 21

@drewnogal said
Aaw ..... you’ve just made my Valentine’s Day 😻
Blimey you’re easily pleased 😄

[blatant-flirt]
What would a guy have to do to get you to come out on a valentines date?
[/blatant-flirt]