Happiness is...

Happiness is...

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
01 Jun 14

Happiness is sitting next to each other in restaurants with booth seating during courtship and in marriage when alone.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
01 Jun 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Happiness is sitting next to each other in restaurants with booth seating during courtship and in marriage when alone.
Happiness is having three trusted male or female friends, you'd take a bullet for if their life was at stake, in your lifetime.

TM

rebel city

Moves
01 Jun 14

Happiness is being in peace with yourself, fully self satisfied with no self recriminations spoiling the landscape.

Moves
02 Jun 14

Happiness is everyone's goal.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Jun 14

Can I get some clarification of this? What do you mean 'when alone'?

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
02 Jun 14

Money can't buy happiness. But it can buy ice cream, and it's kinda the same thing. 😕

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
02 Jun 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
Can I get some clarification of this? What do you mean 'when alone'?

Sure, Suzi: without their children (who are either with a baby sitter or grownup and on their own) even in their old age.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
04 Jun 14

The big Geramn yellow press paper "Bild" ran a decde long comic "Love is ..." you could suggest to them a new one.