goad missing?

goad missing?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Jun 20
1 edit

apparently c-s is quite concerned about where goad is, if somone can help him please do. He probably hasn't bothered to check his last forum post! 😉

-VR

Moves
22 Jun 20

@very-rusty said
apparently c-s is quite concerned about where goad is, if somone can help him please do. He probably hasn't bothered to check his last forum post! 😉

-VR
I once had a Tesla phantasm radio, but it suddenly fell into disrepair after a certain comment that the late Mme Blavatsky had no cause to make.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Jun 20

@caesar-salad said
I once had a Tesla phantasm radio, but it suddenly fell into disrepair after a certain comment that the late Mme Blavatsky had no cause to make.
You were crying about goad's where abouts in the Sticky Game Thread or do you have a bad memory c-s?

-VR

Moves
22 Jun 20

@very-rusty said
You were crying about goad's where abouts in the Sticky Game Thread or do you have a bad memory c-s?

-VR
Hah. There you are. Why do you suddenly sound like @divegeester?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Jun 20

@caesar-salad said
Hah. There you are. Why do you suddenly sound like @divegeester?
Are you saying that dive and I are the same person? You best be very careful before making those accusations. Have you not seen us bantering each other. Have you been under a rock?

-VR

Moves
22 Jun 20
1 edit

@very-rusty said
Are you saying that dive and I are the same person? You best be very careful before making those accusations. Have you not seen us bantering each other. Have you been under a rock?

-VR
If you and @divegeester are indeed the same person, then I have no problem withdrawing my funding from the site. In fact, I have already asked @Russ to set my account so that it would not automatically renew.

As for you and dive bantering at each other -- well, a child might play with a sock-puppet on each hand.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Jun 20

@caesar-salad said
If you and @divegeester are indeed the same person, then I have no problem withdrawing my funding from the site. In fact, I have already asked @Russ to set my account so that it would not automatically renew.

As for you and dive bantering at each other -- well, a child might play with a sock-puppet on each hand.
If you can't give a straight answer don't ask silly questions. As to what you do with your membership is your business that is between you and Russ, not for me or others to even know about.

Perhaps you don't know if you'll be able to afford another year at the end of your time? I don't know why you would even bother mentioning that part.

Has nothing to do with if you think dive and I are the same person. Not that what you think about that really matters to either of us. Although I shouldn't speak for dive as he is quite capable of doing so for himself.

-VR

Moves
22 Jun 20

@very-rusty said
If you can't give a straight answer don't ask silly questions. As to what you do with your membership is your business that is between you and Russ, not for me or others to even know about.

Perhaps you don't know if you'll be able to afford another year at the end of your time? I don't know why you would even bother mentioning that part.

Has nothing to do with if yo ...[text shortened]... er of us. Although I shouldn't speak for dive as he is quite capable of doing so for himself.

-VR
Who cares what you think, overgrown clown-boy?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Jun 20

@caesar-salad said
Who cares what you think, overgrown clown-boy?
I have no idea why you want to talk about your finances in the public forum c-s! 😛 😉 When the name calling starts usually means you've run out of constructive things to say! 🙂

-VR

Moves
22 Jun 20

@very-rusty said

-VR
Is he really dead now, or is he dying? Is that what you are smirking about?

Why don't you provide a link? Do you really think everyone reads all the posts here, and if so, why would you think that?

As a fellow Canadian (albeit now living in Florida), I am disappointed in you.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Jun 20

@caesar-salad said
Is he really dead now, or is he dying? Is that what you are smirking about?

Why don't you provide a link? Do you really think everyone reads all the posts here, and if so, why would you think that?

As a fellow Canadian (albeit now living in Florida), I am disappointed in you.
Why don't you check last time he posted in the forums or do you know how to do that! 😛 🙂

He is still alive and kicking if you bothered to look at last time he posted! 😛

And you call me names.....LOL....

-VR

Moves
22 Jun 20

Moves
22 Jun 20

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Jun 20
1 edit

@caesar-salad removed their quoted post
LOL........goad is probably laughing at you too!

You take things far to personal and serious. I use to do that back in the early days when I didn't know any better. Still do, but at least I know better now! 😛 🙂

-VR

Moves
22 Jun 20

@caesar-salad removed their quoted post
When the oil runs dry the gearbox grates.