Ghandhi thread

Ghandhi thread

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
19 Jul 14
1 edit

too high brow for the general forum? Ok lets talk about biscuits, I like Viennese whirls.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Jul 14

I rarely eat biscuits these days but my favourites used to be custard creams, chocolate digestives and rich tea.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
19 Jul 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
too high brow for the general forum? Ok lets talk about biscuits, I like Viennese whirls.
I don't eat them

rc

Moves
19 Jul 14

Originally posted by redbadger
I don't eat them
not even a chocolate covered digestive? what do you eat with your tea? Do you get Tunnocks teacakes where you are at?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
19 Jul 14
1 edit

As of a week ago, my pantry contains two boxes of "Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Butter Biscuits" from Germany; on sale price: two for the price of one. As well as two boxes of "Bahlsen Deloba Puff Pastry Biscuits with Currant Filling": also two for one.

rc

Moves
19 Jul 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
As of a week ago, my pantry contains two boxes of "Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Butter Biscuits" from Germany; on sale price: two for the price of one. As well as two boxes of "Bahlsen Deloba Puff Pastry Biscuits with Currant Filling": also two for one.
Is dark chocolate, no?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
19 Jul 14

Is dark chocolate, no?
"Dark - Negro"

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
19 Jul 14
1 edit

not even a chocolate covered digestive? what do you eat with your tea? Do you get Tunnocks teacakes where you are at?
Robbie i'm a badger its got to be peanut butter. Mrs badger is partial to a custard cream.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19 Jul 14

You guys seem daft.

You must be talking about cookies.

In America, we have biscuits (proper biscuits, mind you, not cookies) for breakfast.

rc

Moves
19 Jul 14
1 edit

Originally posted by redbadger
Robbie i'm a badger its got to be peanut butter. Mrs badger is partial to a custard cream.
Yes I am sure she is, one must have some sympathy for the lady when Scottish caramel logs are available from the Tunnocks factory in Uddingstone.

rc

Moves
19 Jul 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
You guys seem daft.

In America, we have biscuits (proper biscuits, mind you, not cookies) for breakfast.
Viennese whirls! crumbly all butter shortcake filled with fruity jam and rich buttery cream. Does that sound like a cookie?

Ps Id just like to say that Gandhi was misrepresented in the article originally posted by Tabitha cultural advisor to the Zen Masters (peace be upon them)

rc

Moves
19 Jul 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
"Dark - Negro"
No as opposed to milk chocolate dark chocolate is bitter

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
19 Jul 14

Yes I am sure she is, one must have some sympathy for the lady when Scottish caramel logs are available from the Tunnocks factory in Uddingstone.
yeah she likes the Tunnocks and the broons and iron -bru the only drink made from girders she is a proper scot (roman catholic)she only gets herself to church for the wine.

Moves
19 Jul 14

It's usually white and very thin, yet strong and can be found in many Indian garments.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
19 Jul 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
You guys seem daft.

Robbie two grown men chatting about biscuits are we daft or what got to say loved penguins back in the day.