1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Jun '22 17:151 edit
    @divegeester said
    The irony!
    Where do you see the irony? I have no issues socializing except in your case. I see now that other people have issues with you also, so it can't be all of us now can it? 🙂 😛

-VR
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Jun '22 17:391 edit
    @very-rusty said
    I have no issues socializing except in your case.
    The Ghost Chamber club was created for a certain group to have a place to post and to exclude you.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Jun '22 17:47
    @divegeester said
    The Ghost Chamber club was created for a certain group to have a place to post and to exclude you.
    Interesting....Now they booted you and I am in it....LOL.... 😉

-VR
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Jun '22 20:321 edit
    @very-rusty said
    Interesting....Now they booted you and I am in it....LOL.... 😉

-VR
    I wasn’t booted, and who cares that you’re in the club which was created to exclude you, sucker.

All the best posters either left or were booted for spilling the beans 😄
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Jun '22 20:35
    @divegeester said
    I wasn’t booted, and who cares that you’re in the club which was created to exclude you, sucker.

All the best posters either left or were booted for spilling the beans 😄
    LOL@ the gooster, I love it when you show your true colors, which you do a lot.

Please continue! 😛 🙂

-VR
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 04:04
    @suzianne said
    I don't have an egotistical looking-glass as you do.
    Blimey. I read this. Banana came out of my nose.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 04:06
    @suzianne said
    I don't have an egotistical looking-glass as you do.

I'm fine with my posting history. I speak out against those who want to turn this place into a toxic wasteland, ruled by their own over-inflated egos. Everyone here deserves a voice, yet you work hard to make your voice and opinion the very loudest, so that the admins hear no others. The people here that you attack d ...[text shortened]... t official sanction to silence others' opinions, as you do.

Just grow up, man. That's all I ask.
    I'm fine with my posting history. I speak out against those who want to turn this place into a toxic wasteland, ruled by their own over-inflated egos. Everyone here deserves a voice, yet you work hard to make your voice and opinion the very loudest, so that the admins hear no others. The people here that you attack do not deserve to have you minimize their voice. One little ding to your reputation, and you fly off the handle, chasing them from forum to forum, putting them down as often as you can, hoping that repetition will make up for your poor reasoning skills and your monstrous ego. I don't speak out against people who don't deserve it. I don't hound people that I don't agree with forever and ever, amen, as you do. I don't constantly drop little snide remarks about those people to try to change public opinion, as you do. I am not so ineffective that I need a partner in this toxic landscape just to make my point, as you do. I do not back others who are as toxic as you, as you do. I am not so strikingly narcissistic that I go after everyone who disagrees, as you are. I do not try to effect change at the cellular level here by always trying to get official sanction to silence others' opinions, as you do.

This text stands as a monument to your hypocrisy.
  8. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 04:18
    @very-rusty said
    A sorry attempt at humor, you are poking with a stick then will cry to moderators when you get it back. Have a problem socializing?

-VR
    He does seem somewhat insecure and attention-starved at times.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 05:53
    @kevin-eleven said
    He does seem somewhat insecure and attention-starved at times.
    Only to you, salad boy.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 05:58
    @divegeester said
    It’s the hairy forearms which turn me on.
    we already knew that u tart
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 06:071 edit
    @badradger said
    we already knew that u tart
    Aren’t you attracted to some darker skinned women who have that soft downy hair on their arms? Gorgeous.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 06:18
    @fmf said
    I'm fine with my posting history. I speak out against those who want to turn this place into a toxic wasteland, ruled by their own over-inflated egos. Everyone here deserves a voice, yet you work hard to make your voice and opinion the very loudest, so that the admins hear no others. The people here that you attack do not deserve to have you minimize their voice. One littl ...[text shortened]... ion to silence others' opinions, as you do.

This text stands as a monument to your hypocrisy.
    Don't pout so much. It makes you look old.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 06:28
    @divegeester said
    Aren’t you attracted to some darker skinned women who have that soft downy hair on their arms? Gorgeous.
    nope.... still love the girl i married.... a true english rose.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 06:30
    @badradger said
    nope.... still love the girl i married.... a true english rose.
    Sure.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 06:40
    @suzianne said
    Don't pout so much. It makes you look old.
    I'm not pouting at all. It's clear you don't realize how much of a hypocrite you are.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree