FMF is a colossus.

FMF is a colossus.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Über-Nerd

Moves
26 Mar 20

@very-rusty said
Ottawa same idea speed signs are suggestions you just keep up with flow of traffic.

-VR
So, if everyone else is tearing up the asphalt in Masertis and I’m pokin along in my split screen VW van, I am impeding the flow of traffic and breaking the law?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Mar 20

@moonbus said
So, if everyone else is tearing up the asphalt in Masertis and I’m pokin along in my split screen VW van, I am impeding the flow of traffic and breaking the law?
You are probably impeding the flow of traffic, but I don't see how you figure you'd be breaking the law. I guess that was more a questions wasn't it?

-VR

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
27 Mar 20

@fmf said
Italian traffic lights, I've found, are treated as mere advice by Italy's indigenous people.
Green lights are advisory in Italy, red - merely a suggestion.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
27 Mar 20

@moonbus said
A thumbs up for the VW Bully!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Mar 20

@ponderable said
A thumbs up for the VW Bully!
Not from me, they can cause accidents by going to slow as well as speeders can from speeding. People become impatient quickly then you get road rage which there seems to be more and more of everyday.

-VR