Everything will be okay.

Everything will be okay.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
20 Mar 20

We will get through this. Stay calm, keep yourself busy around the house and garden, keep your distance from others where possible, wash your hands regularly, shop responsibly, make sure any elderly or vulnerable people you know have everything they need.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
20 Mar 20

all the way to the elbow
wash, rinse, repeat

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
20 Mar 20

Rookie always told me, “Everything will be ok in the end; so if it’s not ok, it’s not the end.”

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Mar 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
We will get through this. Stay calm, keep yourself busy around the house and garden, keep your distance from others where possible, wash your hands regularly, shop responsibly, make sure any elderly or vulnerable people you know have everything they need.
Good advice for Everyone!

-VR

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
20 Mar 20

@hakima said
Rookie always told me, “Everything will be ok in the end; so if it’s not ok, it’s not the end.”
that's prolly a john lennon quote and he prolly got it from an indian guru in the sixties

i am merely the messenger

Gothenburg

Moves
20 Mar 20
2 edits

@rookie54 said
that's prolly a john lennon quote and he prolly got it from an indian guru in the sixties

i am merely the messenger
It is also a quote from The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel film and it is very good.

wK

Moves
20 Mar 20

Beer store still open.

Moves
20 Mar 20

@who-keres said
Beer store still open.
Would you like me to teach you how to brew your own, out of potatoes and piccalilli?

wK

Moves
20 Mar 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Would you like me to teach you how to brew your own, out of potatoes and piccalilli?
Yes. Yes I do.

Moves
20 Mar 20

@who-keres said
Yes. Yes I do.
Do you have access to 6 jars of piccalilli?

(Oh, and petroleum jelly).

wK

Moves
20 Mar 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said

No. No I don't.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Mar 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said

Please keep in mind the age of 13 being a factor of why you shouldn't give any info on how to make beer, in the public forum. Try by P.M. instead.

-VR

Moves
20 Mar 20

@very-rusty said
Please keep in mind the age of 13 being a factor of why you shouldn't give any info on how to make beer, in the public forum. Try by P.M. instead.

-VR
Just between the 2 of us Rusty, it is not actually possible to make beer out of potatoes, piccalilli and petroleum jelly.

Apologies if anybody believes otherwise.

Moves
20 Mar 20

I love this thread.

wK

Moves
20 Mar 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Just between the 2 of us Rusty, it is not actually possible to make beer out of potatoes, piccalilli and petroleum jelly.

Apologies if anybody believes otherwise.
Well I was believing it and I am 40 😞