England flunk again.

England flunk again.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
16 Nov 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Lets just demonstrate the extent of your ignorance shall we? Who was in Australia's qualifying group, it was,

Japan, Jordan, Oman and Iraq,

Jordan have never qualified for the World Cup. Oman has never qualified for the World Cup. Iraq has participated in the FIFA World Cup once (in 1986) and Japan who have qualified for the last five consecu ...[text shortened]... paign?

Australia played 3, won 0, lost 3, scored 3, let 9 goals in,

conclusion : donkeys!
At least we were there. Your boys were watching us play on TV.

How many times have Scotland made it to the second round?

Yeah.........chew on that fatboy. We going.........yous staying at home

Game over !!!!

rc

Moves
16 Nov 16
5 edits

Originally posted by radioactive69
At least we were there. Your boys were watching us play on TV.

How many times have Scotland made it to the second round?

Yeah.........chew on that fatboy. We going.........yous staying at home

Game over !!!!
You were there and never won a game and only by virtue of getting a free pass, Donkeys! A free pass and you still could not win a game! You are only making it worse for yourself and when the time comes, I look forward to mocking you even more! Same as England I shall support everyone that plays against you!

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
16 Nov 16

You have no idea what you are talking about and I have just demonstrated how ignorant your remarks are, now demonstrably so, Stick to tiddlywinks Jeeeves or some other sport where your slobber carries some sway. Lasts time Scotland played Australia we whupped them easily, gee, that gotta be difficult to explain.
And the time before that we whupped you's.

Dude if we're going to talk about ancient history start a remembrance thread. Maybe there are still a few people alive who saw Scotland play in a world cup. Who knows.

We're there........have been for the last 3.......will be there in the next one......and we made the 2nd round in 2006. Sorry....but there is no doubt about it.........we kick your ass.

rc

Moves
16 Nov 16
1 edit

And the time before that we whupped you's.

Dude if we're going to talk about ancient history start a remembrance thread. Maybe there are still a few people alive who saw Scotland play in a world cup. Who knows.

We're there........have been for the last 3.......will be there in the next one......and we made the 2nd round in 2006. Sorry....but there is no doubt about it.........we kick your ass.
dude you are only as good as your last game, you got whupped 2-0, you only get there because you get a free pass, only a deluded fool would think that you get there on merit, I have proved it, it was easy.

F

Moves
16 Nov 16
1 edit

Jordan have never qualified for the World Cup. Oman has never qualified for the World Cup. Iraq has participated in the FIFA World Cup once (in 1986) and Japan who have qualified for the last five consecutive FIFA World Cups. Australia were runners up in their group.
Not a bad effort by Australia then. As for teams like Jordan and Oman having not yet qualified for World Cups, you ought to remember how few AFC teams FIFA allows to proceed to the finals and how many European teams are allowed to qualify (albeit not enough to give Scotland a sniff of a finals appearance for a long long time).

As for Scotland, you are speaking as a fan of one of Europe's weakest and most consistently disappointing teams, and you are trying to downplay one of Asia's strongest and most consistent teams who have squeezed themselves into the last three World Cups from a confederation where less than 1 in 10 teams are permitted to qualify, while Scotland cannot qualify even when almost 33% of all European countries qualify each time.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
16 Nov 16

and yet the last time Scotland played Australia they won? can you explain your logic for already it seems to becoming apart at the seems, last game, Scotland 2 Australia 0, oh dear you are not making very much sense.
It was a friendly..........we sent in our reserve squad. Our top side was preparing to play in the World cup. Your guys were full strength cause.......well.......they didn't have a world cup to prepare for.

Maybe in 2022........but I doubt it very much. Enjoy watching our boys playing in the biggest event in the world carrobie. Bwahahahahaha !!!

rc

Moves
16 Nov 16

It was a friendly..........we sent in our reserve squad. Our top side was preparing to play in the World cup. Your guys were full strength cause.......well.......they didn't have a world cup to prepare for.

Maybe in 2022........but I doubt it very much. Enjoy watching our boys playing in the biggest event in the world carrobie. Bwahahahahaha !!!
yeah yeah so you say, you are simply cannon fodder for the cream of Europe, Spain, Germany, France, Italy and Portugal.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
16 Nov 16

dude you are only as good as your last game, you got whupped 2-0, you only get there because you get a free pass, only a deluded fool would think that you get there on merit, I have proved it, it was easy.
You've proved that your an idiot.........but we all knew that already

rc

Moves
16 Nov 16

Originally posted by FMF
Not a bad effort by Australia then. As for teams like Jordan and Oman having not yet qualified for World Cups, you ought to remember how few AFC teams FIFA allows to proceed to the finals and how many European teams are allowed to qualify (albeit not enough to give Scotland a sniff of a finals appearance for a long long time).

As for Scotland, you are speaki ...[text shortened]... while Scotland cannot qualify even when almost 33% of all European countries qualify each time.
yes but that doesnt explain why the last time the two teams played Australia got whupped 2-0, does it, so lets make a reappraisal, one of Europe's weakest teams was able to whupp the might of Australia 2-0, I think that just about puts it in perspective, thankyou, its excellent.

rc

Moves
16 Nov 16
2 edits

You've proved that your an idiot.........but we all knew that already
dude you are losing it, so you get a free pass, so you get to play some dudes from countries with a population of 18, so you didn't win a game last world cup, so you let in nine goals in three games, so Scotland whupped you 2-0 the last time, its all good cause you get a free pass, understood, conclusion, Donkeys! 😵

F

Moves
16 Nov 16

yes but that doesnt explain why the last time the two teams played Australia got whupped 2-0, does it, so lets make a reappraisal, one of Europe's weakest teams was able to whupp the might of Australia 2-0, I think that just about puts it in perspective, thankyou, its excellent.
I don't think you have much idea about [1] the real significance of non-competitive friendly matches in this day and age of crowded fixture schedules, and [2] I don't think you have much idea about Asian football and how difficult it is to emerge from that region and win one of the very few precious spots in the World Cup Finals.

rc

Moves
16 Nov 16
3 edits

Originally posted by FMF
I don't think you have much idea about [1] the real significance of non-competitive friendly matches in this day and age of crowded fixture schedules, and [2] I don't think you have much idea about Asian football and how difficult it is to emerge from that region and win one of the very few precious spots in the World Cup Finals.
and I think you are a donkey, just sayin. There you were slobbering on about how pitiful the Scots are and the last game they played against Australia they won 2-0, a fact that you still cannot explain, gee thats just peachy! As I have proven with reference and examples its much more difficult to qualify in Europe than in Asia, infact I would go as far to say that Australia get a free pass, its that easy.

F

Moves
16 Nov 16

and I think you are a donkey, just sayin. There you were slobbering on about how pitiful the Scots are and the last game they played against Australia they won 2-0, a fact that you still cannot explain, gee thats just peachy!
I don't think there's much justification for attaching the significance to "the last game Scotland played against Australia" that you seem to want to, and it certainly doesn't account for Australia's huge success relative to Scotland's perennial failure in the last decade or more.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
16 Nov 16

Originally posted by FMF
I don't think he has much idea about........well ......anything.

Sorry........he's an expect in cheating. He knows all about that.

rc

Moves
16 Nov 16

Originally posted by FMF
I don't think there's much justification for attaching the significance to "the last game Scotland played against Australia" that you seem to want to, and it certainly doesn't account for Australia's huge success relative to Scotland's perennial failure in the last decade or more.
Australia's huge success? They get a free pass to the world cup where last time the failed to win a game and let nine goals in in three games. Is that the huge success that you are referring to?