drewnoggal?

drewnoggal?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
26 Mar 20

@russ said
This.
Dang it Russ, this thread could have kept us occupied with conspiracy theories for the entire lockdown ๐Ÿคจ

F

Moves
26 Mar 20

@very-rusty said
You just didn't know it and spelled it with two 'g's' yourself! Just admit you made a mistake everyone makes them.

-VR
The "Removed" account was spelt "drewnoggal". Take a look at any of the replies to "Removed" on recent threads.

Moves
26 Mar 20

@fmf said
I was worried there for a moment. Like most others on the 'next hour' thread, I overlooked the 'wrong' spelling.
I did spot it but because I am partially dyslexic, particularly with double letters (amongst other nuances) I just put it down to my brain playing tricks on me.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Mar 20

@fmf said
The "Removed" account was spelt "drewnoggal". Take a look at any of the replies to "Removed" on recent threads.
Yea, I saw that afterwards, wasn't on there when I came on! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜‰

So stuff it where the sun don't shine!....LOL...

-VR

F

Moves
26 Mar 20

@very-rusty said
Yea, I saw that afterwards, wasn't on there when I came on! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜‰

So stuff it where the sun don't shine!....LOL...
What are you going on about?

F

Moves
26 Mar 20
1 edit

@divegeester said
I did spot it but because I am partially dyslexic, particularly with double letters (amongst other nuances) I just put it down to my brain playing tricks on me.
Why is Very Rusty so riled up about this and spitting out insults?

Moves
26 Mar 20

@divegeester said
Ya, sometimes ya see what you "think" you see.

Moves
26 Mar 20

@fmf said
I’ll PM you my response, otherwise I will lose another little finger.

Moves
26 Mar 20

@fmf said
It's his M.O. ๐Ÿ™

Moves
26 Mar 20

@great-big-stees said
Ya, sometimes ya see what you "think" you see.
True indeed, especially when one considers that the human eyeball is actually an extension of the brain itself.

F

Moves
26 Mar 20

@great-big-stees said
It's his M.O. ๐Ÿ™
Seems kind of insecure to me.

Moves
26 Mar 20

@divegeester said
True indeed, especially when one considers that the human eyeball is actually an extension of the brain itself.
What if you were "brainless" would you be blind?

F

Moves
26 Mar 20

@divegeester said
There was that app that jumbled the letters in English words. It kept the first letter and last letter in place and jumbled all the letters in between. Sentences made up of these words were surprisingly easy to comprehend and read without hesitation.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Mar 20

@fmf said
Hang on now, where have you felt insulted by something I've said?

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
26 Mar 20

@fmf said
There was that app that jumbled the letters in English words. It kept the first letter and last letter in place and jumbled all the letters in between. Sentences made up of these words were surprisingly easy to comprehend and read without hesitation.
Even sentences can read and clause elements recognized even if all is incomprehensible.