Dilemma

Dilemma

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
19 Jul 16

Imagine ...

What if you had the power to stop a terrorist using a truck to drive into a crowd of holiday celebrating people killing 84 innocent people ...

But ...

You have to pull the plug on grampy bobby

Take your pick.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Jul 16

Originally posted by Kegge
Imagine ...

What if you had the power to stop a terrorist using a truck to drive into a crowd of holiday celebrating people killing 84 innocent people ...

But ...

Take your pick.
I assume you would then be one of those 84 innocents. That alters the equation.

Moves
19 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
I assume you would then be one of those 84 innocents. That alters the equation.
Not to me. I pull the plug on gb without hesitation. I cry when I have to put a pet down, but putting gramps out of his misery will be done with a smile.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
19 Jul 16

Imagine ...

But ...

Take your pick.
Solved the dill pickle for ya, numbnuts!
Since your hypothetical is just as real as the reported event, we can all rest peacefully knowing no one died in Nice as a result of a truck driving through a crowd of people there.

Moves
19 Jul 16

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
[b]no one died in Nice as a result of a truck driving through a crowd of people there.[/b]
... so you will pull the plug on gramps. Thank you!

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
19 Jul 16

... so you will pull the plug on gramps. Thank you!
No wonder your mom keeps threatening to take away your internet.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Jul 16

Imagine ...

But ...

Take your pick.
Are you saying that Grampy Bobby is some sort of vicarious Jesus of Nice?

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
19 Jul 16

Imagine ...

But ...

Take your pick.
Think I may need a micro second to consider

Moves
19 Jul 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Are you saying that Grampy Bobby is some sort of vicarious Jesus of Nice?
Than he would have named himself grampy josh here wouldn't you think?

F

Moves
20 Jul 16

no one died in Nice as a result of a truck driving through a crowd of people there.
If you say this as a kind of ersatz-maverick, attention-seeking joke, it's a bit tasteless, don't you think, seeing as there were over 80 people killed, many of them children? πŸ˜•

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
20 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
If you say this as a kind of ersatz-maverick, attention-seeking joke, it's a bit tasteless, don't you think, seeing as there were over 80 people killed, many of them children? πŸ˜•
Well look at that! You got a thumbs up. One point for FMF.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
20 Jul 16

Imagine ...

But ...

Take your pick.
You see Kegge, that's the problem with using drugs to mask the feelings of inadequacy. When they wear off the feelings return with even greater intensity.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
21 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
Oh, my!
Ch-ch-children?
In that case, all KINDS of people died!
It's the worst tragedy EVER!
The Children!
Oh, my GOD!
THE CHILDREN!

In other news...
No one died at Nice.
Thankfully, not even the children.

F

Moves
21 Jul 16

Oh, my!
Ch-ch-children?
In that case, all KINDS of people died!
It's the worst tragedy EVER!
The Children!
Oh, my GOD!
THE CHILDREN!

In other news...
No one died at Nice.
Thankfully, not even the children.
I'm not claiming that it's "the worst tragedy ever", nor am I claiming to be personally affected by the atrocity, but the question stands: what kind of in-poor-taste and attention-seeking kick are you looking for by claiming that "no one died in Nice as a result of a truck driving through a crowd of people there"?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
21 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
I'm not claiming that it's "the worst tragedy ever", nor am I claiming to be personally affected by the atrocity, but the question stands: what kind of in-poor-taste and attention-seeking kick are you looking for by claiming that "no one died in Nice as a result of a truck driving through a crowd of people there"?
Let's go one better than your grandstanding, shall we?
Let's first examine whether or not the event actually happened, instead of simply knee-jerk responding with emotions at the VERY THOUGHT OF IT.
Quit playing the fool, chomping on every bite they feed you and think with a mind of discernment.
I am confident you have one, even still.

Do the images provided up to this point convince you of the tragedy?
Without accepting them first, if you were to see them without the hyperbole, would you consider them legitimate?