Dark mode

Dark mode

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
94d

Helps with reducing shorter wavelength light exposure in the evenings. RHP pages tend to look a little less tidy, but I’m quite enjoying the option.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
94d

@divegeester said
Helps with reducing shorter wavelength light exposure in the evenings. RHP pages tend to look a little less tidy, but I’m quite enjoying the option.
And another bonus, you can't read titles of polls.

F

Moves
94d

@divegeester said
Oddly, on my phone it won't let me do it, while I can select it on my PC.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
94d
1 edit

@fmf said
Oddly, on my phone it won't let me do it, while I can select it on my PC.
Last night I switched to it on my iPad as I often listen to something to drop off to sleep. Oddly I can’t get the damn thing off now ☹️

What’s interesting is that this chat box has temporarily retuned to light mode as is your quote?

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
94d
1 edit

@drewnogal said
Last night I switched to it on my iPad as I often listen to something to drop off to sleep. Oddly I can’t get the damn thing off now ☹️

What’s interesting is that this chat box has temporarily retuned to light mode as is your quote?
Ah … seems you need to tap it twice to get it off if you’ve left it on all night.

I prefer it this way. The dark mode is hard to decipher.

Moves
93d

@drewnogal said
Ah … seems you need to tap it twice to get it off if you’ve left it on all night.

I prefer it this way. The dark mode is hard to decipher.
I have trouble with Morse code messages I get.🤔😲

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
93d
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
I have trouble with Morse code messages I get.🤔😲
👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼 👇🏼👇🏼 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼 👇🏼 👇🏼👇🏼

Oops, the gaps didn’t come out. I’ll tell you what it said when I move on our game.