Current posters you are enjoying

Current posters you are enjoying

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
16 Nov 19

@suzianne said
My father was a great man.

Obviously, you're not him.
Such a nice sentiment about your father, congartualtions on having had a good father.

I enjoyed your post.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Nov 19

@ponderable said
Such a nice sentiment about your father, congartualtions on having had a good father.

I enjoyed your post.
You enjoy a post when someone is putting someone else while saying how great their father is?....Shows your character doesn't it! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 Nov 19

@very-rusty said
You enjoy a post when someone is putting someone else while saying how great their father is?....Shows your character doesn't it! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

-VR
When a poster asks not to address them with a particular word because it was a term used by a deceased relative, 'anybody' with a semblance of decency and respect would never use that word again in addressing them.

You of course positively relish in it and increase your use of the word. Why do you do that? Is it because you are callous and vindictive and love nothing better than to find a new stick to poke somebody with? How many times now in the future will you call Suzianne sunshine, knowing it has personal connotations?

You are one sick puppy.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Nov 19
3 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
When a poster asks not to address them with a particular word because it was a term used by a deceased relative, 'anybody' with a semblance of decency and respect would never use that word again in addressing them.

You of course positively relish in it and increase your use of the word. Why do you do that? Is it because you are callous and vindictive and love nothi ...[text shortened]... re will you call Suzianne sunshine, knowing it has personal connotations?

You are one sick puppy.
So you are saying if I asked you, Andy, or wolfy not to address me as something I didn't like, you would do it? πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ Highly unlikely that would happen.

What makes any other poster have that
special privilege ?

I think you are just a hypocrite goad!!!

Do you think constantly attacking me makes you more popular or look good in the eyes of New Subscribers you use to be so concerned about?

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 Nov 19

@Very-Rusty

Your reputation here has sunk to a new low in the last 24 hrs. You really should be skulking under a rock somewhere for a few weeks. Even Chaney had the sense to do that after publicly humiliating himself.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Nov 19
2 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
@Very-Rusty

Your reputation here has sunk to a new low in the last 24 hrs. You really should be skulking under a rock somewhere for a few weeks. Even Chaney had the sense to do that after publicly humiliating himself.
I stand up for myself, always have don't intend on being bullied by you or anyone else to stop now.

Do you think everyone believes the crap you say?....If so you are very sadly mistaken.

HIding under a rock?...What Silly comment to make!! πŸ˜›

Do you seriously think chaney is concerned about anyone or what they think?

-VR

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
16 Nov 19

@ponderable said

I enjoyed your post.
In fact I always enjoy if I here of a good relationship.
I especialy enjoy to hear about a good parent-child relationship. This is more precious than Gold.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Nov 19
2 edits

@ponderable said
I especialy enjoy to hear about a good parent-child relationship. This is more precious than Gold.
So do I pondy, but I don't put down someone else because they are calling me what my mom may have called me, as in my case it wouldn't be a pet name from my father!!....I think you get my point!

Most fathers & Mothers have pet names for their kids didn't your mom have one for you?

-VR

Moves
16 Nov 19

@very-rusty said
So you are saying if I asked you, Andy, or wolfy not to address me as something I didn't like, you would do it? πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ Highly unlikely that would happen.

What makes any other poster have that
special privilege ?

I think you are just a hypocrite goad!!!

Do you think constantly attacking me makes you more popular or look good in the eyes of New Subscribers you use to be so concerned about?

-VR
The inverse relationship between your loud mouth and its lack of intelligence has become an unspannable chasm.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Nov 19

@wolfe63 said
The inverse relationship between your loud mouth and its lack of intelligence has become an unspannable chasm.
wolfy, you goad's and Suzie Q' lame insults have become lamer as time goes on.....Appears we have a stalemate!!! πŸ˜›

Looking forward to having a couple clan games with you, when you get your courage up!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 Nov 19

Current posters you are enjoying:

'Ponderable.'

Moves
16 Nov 19

@ponderable said
Maybe even more than Platinum.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Nov 19

@great-big-stees said
Maybe even more than Platinum.
Agree with that!!! πŸ˜‰

You are one of my favourite posters!

-VR

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
19 Nov 19

I did enjoy rank outsiders' posts about the longest piece of music in the Posers and Puzzles thread.

Gothenburg

Moves
19 Nov 19

I enjoy Andy's posts - concise and to the point.