Crazy Canadians

Crazy Canadians

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Green Boots Cave

Moves
24 Jan 14

They have banned Marmite!!!!
Not only that - Irn Bru as well.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/marmite-and-irnbru-supplies-seized-in-canada-after-they-fall-foul-of-food-additive-rules-9081234.html

Moves
24 Jan 14

Originally posted by biffo konker
They have banned Marmite!!!!
Not only that - Irn Bru as well.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/marmite-and-irnbru-supplies-seized-in-canada-after-they-fall-foul-of-food-additive-rules-9081234.html
Well as a non-crazy Canadian I tried to get there and was unable (must be some technical problem) but if it's true...GOOD. Horrible stuff the two of them.

Green Boots Cave

Moves
24 Jan 14

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Well as a non-crazy Canadian I tried to get there and was unable (must be some technical problem) but if it's true...GOOD. Horrible stuff the two of them.
Lovely stuff,Marmite.Puts hairs on your chest.

Maybe the government has censored the link so that the people don't take to the streets in protest!

Moves
24 Jan 14

Maybe the government has censored the link so that the people don't take to the streets in protest!
As it turned out it was but a temporary issue although I was unable to find any mention of those two foul products therein. As for Marmite putting hair on ones chest that is the last thing I need thank you very much. Now had you said that it worked wonders at the removal of said hair I might have bought some and slathered on my chest.

Green Boots Cave

Moves
24 Jan 14

As it turned out it was but a temporary issue although I was unable to find any mention of those two foul products therein. As for Marmite putting hair on ones chest that is the last thing I need thank you very much. Now had you said that it worked wonders at the removal of said hair I might have bought some and slathered on my chest.
It looks like it's called Marmart in Canada.

If I had said it removes chest hair you could not have bought any because it has been banned!

Moves
24 Jan 14

If I had said it removes chest hair you could not have bought any because it has been banned!
I will only worry when they say that they'll (the powers that be) ban single malt scotch and haggis. Then I'll lead a protest march on Parliament Hill.

Moves
25 Jan 14

We need to put a warning out for Scottish people not to view this thread.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Jan 14

Sure, but only for women!

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
25 Jan 14

British Marmite (lovely) is called My Mate in New Zealand. The Marmite name is used by a disgusting impersonator!!

Green Boots Cave

Moves
25 Jan 14

I will only worry when they say that they'll (the powers that be) ban single malt scotch and haggis. Then I'll lead a protest march on Parliament Hill.
Can you buy haggis from Scotland? It's banned in the US.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
25 Jan 14

And they accuse us Brits of living in a nanny state devoid of personal freedom's and a sense self determination.

I'm having haggis today, always have one late january to celebrate 'Rabbies' birthday, mind you I have the sliced version most sunday's with me breakfast. why in the name of sanity would you ban Marmite n Irn Bru?

Green Boots Cave

Moves
25 Jan 14

Originally posted by wolfgang59
British Marmite (lovely) is called My Mate in New Zealand. The Marmite name is used by a disgusting impersonator!!
Just looked it up on Wiki.They put sugar in it!!!

The Wiki page is quite interesting - I did not know about the 2012/3 Great New Zealand Marmite shortage - Marmageddon! (the NZ Marmite company is owned by Seventh-day Adventist church)

Moves
25 Jan 14

I thought this thread would be about Justin Bieber.

old pueblo

Moves
25 Jan 14

Originally posted by JS357
I thought this thread would be about Justin Bieber.
We need a code for Insert Gagging Sound. Maybe I'll take it to Site Ideas.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
25 Jan 14

Say what? Seriously?? Is there any reasoning behind that?