Chess playing is...

Chess playing is...

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
31 Oct 15

Originally posted by radioactive69
So what lies did she tell? If she called you a sandbagger we all know that's true, you openly admit it. So tell us kind sir, what were the lies.
don't start arguing or we will be booted again

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
31 Oct 15

Originally posted by lemondrop
Hey.....not arguing. I did call him kind sir which is at the opposite side of the scale to what I really think of him. McTayo claimed Startreader told lies and I kindly asked him to detail what the lies were. All in a happy friendly manner.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
31 Oct 15

Hey.....not arguing. I did call him kind sir which is at the opposite side of the scale to what I really think of him. McTayo claimed Startreader told lies and I kindly asked him to detail what the lies were. All in a happy friendly manner.
I don't know what I was thinking
by all means, carry on

Moves
31 Oct 15

I never lie.

Of course I wasn't responsible for the closure of the forum.

Slander is noted by Russ. That's all I'm going to say.

Moves
31 Oct 15

Dear Lemon, the clan forum wasn't closed because of arguing.

We all know who was responsible.

Let the observer infer.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
31 Oct 15

Originally posted by Startreader
Dear Lemon, the clan forum wasn't closed because of arguing.

We all know who was responsible.

Let the observer infer.
we were told not to bring our differences and arguments into this thread
but like I said, carry on

Moves
31 Oct 15
1 edit

we were told not to bring our differences and arguments into this thread
but like I said, carry on
Exactly.

I think one is allowed to say, truthfully, that one is not a liar in response to that contentious accusation, but beyond that, no argument from me.

However, all the blandness and mind-boggling Girl Guide games run the risk of making us nauseous.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
31 Oct 15

Originally posted by Startreader
Exactly.

I think one is allowed to say, truthfully, that one is not a liar in response to that contentious accusation, but beyond that, no argument from me.

However, all the blandness and mind-boggling Girl Guide games run the risk of making us nauseous.
Everything was going along happily and friendly until McTayo stuck his snoot in accusing Startreader of lying. Seems he's trying to get this forum shut down now.