Baldness and wigs (men)

Baldness and wigs (men)

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
29 Jan 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Or for incredibly boring outcomes.
I searched and searched for that response I made. I couldn't find it.😳 I must really be losing it. Maybe I edited it out?🙄

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
29 Jan 16

Originally posted by FishHead111
Wigs are for dooshes.
Those of us who have friends undergoing chemo really appreciate your thoughtful and witty contribution.

THANKS

Ãœber-Nerd

Moves
29 Jan 16

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
I searched and searched for that response I made. I couldn't find it.😳 I must really be losing it. Maybe I edited it out?🙄
Page three, right after "They're my threads and I'll cross-pollinate if I want to."

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
20 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF (OP)
Wishing to disguise one's baldness from strangers ~ I can get my head around, more or less.

But for a man to continue to wear a wig even after everyone knows he's wearing a wig ~ I find harder to understand.

Would it also be OK for a man to go around wearing an artificial moustache ~ or beard or imperial ~ to cover up a hairless lower face? And to do s ...[text shortened]... s is right there under the obvious wig) have upon the assessment of a man's fitness for high office?
“The difference between a conventional counsellor and an empowerment counsellor is that a conventional therapist will allow you to dwell in your pit of misery for months, years and possibly even decades; whereas an empowerment counsellor will challenge you to recognise that your past pains and seemingly negative experiences are the very key to accessing your greatest self.” ―Miya Yamanouchi, Embrace Your Sexual Self: A Practical Guide for Women

F

Moves
20 Feb 16

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
“The difference between a conventional counsellor and an empowerment counsellor is that a conventional therapist will allow you to dwell in your pit of misery for months, years and possibly even decades; whereas an empowerment counsellor will challenge you to recognise that your past pains and seemingly negative experiences are the very key to accessing your greatest self.” ―Miya Yamanouchi, Embrace Your Sexual Self: A Practical Guide for Women
As a matter of interest, how do you tie this in to the thread OP?