Avatar's that freak you out (psychological weapons)

Avatar's that freak you out (psychological weapons)

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
02 May 20
2 edits

@very-rusty said
You are certainly entitled to your opinion.

If you think it is ok to copy someone elses avatar and sign their initials to the quote made, you are on the same wave level as hoh!

He has an excuse though as he is tipping a few back, what is yours?

-VR
I see you have mistaken a Cloak of Confusion for a Cloak of Invisibility. No wonder you’re so retarded. No matter, I butter up my wand with my last stick of Land O Lakes and let you have it with my Lvl 5 spell Dong of Death.

Also, it’s wavelength not wave level. Ha!

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 May 20
1 edit

@hand-of-hecate said
I see you have mistaken a Cloak of Confusion for a Cloak of Invisibility. No wonder you’re so retarded. No matter, I butter up my wand with my last stick of Land O Lakes and let you have it with my Lvl 5 spell Dong of Death.

-VR
Yes, hoh and you'd crap if you were well fed!

I see you are still pretending to be me, I must be your hero! 😛 😉

-VR

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
02 May 20

@very-rusty said
Yes, hoh and you'd crap if you were well fed!

I see you are still pretending to be me, I must be your hero! 😛 😉

-VR
Unbelievable! You’ve dodge my Dong of Death. Fortunately, I’ve replenished my mana enough to cast Terminal Tardation on you. With this one spell, you will be Tarded for life. An added side effect will be persistent yapping that you will think are coherent sentences but everyone else takes to be just noise.

-VR

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
02 May 20

@petewxyz said
Got to admit though, stealing avatars takes avatar psychological warfare to a whole new level. The clever bit though is that you might have then done exactly the same thing back to HoH, but nobody can tell. It's like HoH has played the perfect defence!
Very Rusty imitating me and following me around is the perfect example of a weaponized avatar. I think everyone should do it as a tribute to him.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 May 20

@hand-of-hecate said
Very Rusty imitating me and following me around is the perfect example of a weaponized avatar. I think everyone should do it as a tribute to him.

-VR
You will probably be made to remove it like you were the last time you did it hoh..........Have another drink! 😉 😛

-VR

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
02 May 20
1 edit

@very-rusty said
You will probably be made to remove it like you were the last time you did it hoh..........Have another drink! 😉 😛

-VR
Maybe the Dark TOS God’s will bend to your will if you moan and whine to them. As I shake my wooden leg aloft I cry out in defiance of your tyranny “I bow to no retard!” Lighting cracks from the heavens and 1,000,000,000 volts obliterates you! Take that you scheming, avatar stealing pig dog!

-Definitely Not VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 May 20

@hand-of-hecate said
Maybe the Dark TOS God’s will bend to your will if you moan and whine to them. As I shake my wooden leg aloft I cry out in defiance of your tyranny “I bow to no retard!” Lighting cracks from the heavens and 1,000,000,000 volts obliterates you! Take that you scheming, avatar stealing pig dog!

-Definitely Not VR
Well I knew sooner or later you would have to change it! 😉

At least you had fun for awhile....How many drinks did you put away? 😉

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 May 20

@very-rusty said

-VR
However many it was, it wasn't enough!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 May 20

@suzianne said
Awwww....poor Suzie Q, are you upset?

-VR

SRB

Moves
02 May 20

@hand-of-hecate said

-VR
The not VR version runs the risk of VR copying the not VR design. The ultimate counter attack flawed only by the possibility he starts to believe he is not VR resulting in a spectacular existential crisis. I think your safe.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 May 20
1 edit

@petewxyz said
The not VR version runs the risk of VR copying the not VR design. The ultimate counter attack flawed only by the possibility he starts to believe he is not VR resulting in a spectacular existential crisis. I think your safe.
It is quite obvious he didn't change it on his own! 😉

He sometimes gets a little silly when he has been having a few.

-VR

Moves
02 May 20

@suzianne said
When rustbucket gets involved drinking bleach is the only real remedy.

Moves
02 May 20

@kegge said
When rustbucket gets involved drinking bleach is the only real remedy.
Make mine a double on the rocks.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
02 May 20

@petewxyz said
It is with regret that I was forced to change the VR avatar. I’m onto new shenanigans now. Still, it did rattle VR and that makes me happy.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
02 May 20

@very-rusty said

-VR
Yap, yap, yap! You lost buddy. Always remember that I crushed you with my magical powers. That and Land O Lakes Butter.