Anyone here feel it?

Anyone here feel it?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
03 Feb 13

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
03 Feb 13

The post that was quoted here has been removed
It's your lipsticked lip, Babe.

PDI

Moves
03 Feb 13
1 edit

Perhaps our football Super Bowl game is going to be made available on the telly to you folks over there today? That would explain it.
😛

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
03 Feb 13

today is special

maybe

for some reason

???

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
03 Feb 13

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
03 Feb 13

After some relative quiet, there was a significant solar radio burst yesterday:

http://spaceweather.com/images2013/03feb13/type3.mp3?PHPSESSID=jht37o9hqpt3nhiupmpdpqisk0

The static, along with the short wave radio jumble is enough to stir me up a bit.

"Attention! This is your Sun calling!"

😀

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
03 Feb 13

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
03 Feb 13

Originally posted by coquette
today is special

maybe

for some reason

???
it's a new day.

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
03 Feb 13

No, I don't work in the field of meteorology. I'm a student and a teacher. I simply find what's up in the sky overwhelmingly fascinating.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
03 Feb 13

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
04 Feb 13

Originally posted by hakima

No, I don't work in the field of meteorology. I'm a student and a teacher. I simply find what's up in the sky overwhelmingly fascinating.
... with you, emphatically with you!

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
04 Feb 13
1 edit

Actually I "teach" as a director of an after school program for about 75 children ranging in age from five to eighteen years. I spend a third of my time tutoring, a third counseling, and another third creating and coordinating the program. I'm not yet certified as a public school teacher, so at age 50, I've returned to the university setting so that I might be "deemed" credible. "My kids" don't care about any of that, though...to them I'm counselor, teacher, mentor and "mom." 😀

I'm having the time of my life!

*edit: When I do finally get certified, I will be able to teach middle school (grades 6-8) Language Arts and Social Studies. I want to focus my efforts in this area on Peace Education and Conflict Resolution.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
04 Feb 13

Actually I "teach" as a director of an after school program for about 75 children ranging in age from five to eighteen years. I spend a third of my time tutoring, a third counseling, and another third creating and coordinating the program. I'm not yet certified as a public school teacher, so at age 50, I've returned to the university setting so that I mig ...[text shortened]... I want to focus my efforts in this area on Peace Education and Conflict Resolution.
"The meaning of the name Hakima is 'Wise or insightful'." (babynames world)

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
04 Feb 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
"The meaning of the name Hakima is 'Wise or insightful'." (babynames world)
The name Hakima was given to me as an adult...when I became wise enough to knowthat I wasn't. 😉

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
23 Feb 13

The name Hakima was given to me as an adult...when I became wise enough to knowthat I wasn't. 😉
You're a serious person and, obviously, enjoy reading and intellectual games.

Not wise, who among us is...