Another Royal Wedding

Another Royal Wedding

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
15 Dec 17

Originally posted by @ponderable
An adult person would be able to express the feelings without recourse to faecal language, don't you think?
"faecal" I'm afraid your bombast confuses me.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
15 Dec 17

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
15 Dec 17

Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
"faecal" I'm afraid your bombast confuses me.
Call it bombast or call it civility.

You do know that ones knows the brown mass for what it is, but can still be polite and talk like a grown-up (the -as you put it- bombastic expression is adult, used by some self-centered person (bombastic: 1d1ot) in another thread).

Moves
15 Dec 17

They're procreating like rabbits, those royal offsprings...!

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
16 Dec 17

Originally posted by @vandervelde
They're procreating like rabbits, those royal offsprings...!
Just in case you’re planning a trip to London it’s on 19th May 2018, the same day as the FA Cup Final
but is on at 11 am so that Prince William, who normally attends as FA president, can get to the match.

A

RSA

Moves
16 Dec 17

Originally posted by @very-rusty
Love or lust? Lets see how it goes time will tell the story as it did with Charles and Di.

-VR
Charles and Di never liked each other. She was seen as suitable, and so it was arranged. Charles only ever had eyes for Camilla.

Moves
16 Dec 17

Originally posted by @ashiitaka
Charles and Di never liked each other. She was seen as suitable, and so it was arranged. Charles only ever had eyes for Camilla.
And Diana only ever had eyes for the croen and the England rugby team.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
21 Dec 17

Originally posted by @drewnogal
Just in case you’re planning a trip to London it’s on 19th May 2018, the same day as the FA Cup Final
but is on at 11 am so that Prince William, who normally attends as FA president, can get to the match.
He won't be there, will he?

It would be a bad start to the marriage if he left celebrations to attend a football game...

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
21 Dec 17

He won't be there, will he?

It would be a bad start to the marriage if he left celebrations to attend a football game...
It's not a "football game" it's the F.A. Cup Final!

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
19 Feb 18

Great news about Harry and Meghan!
Since the date is approaching slowly we can rather resurrect this thread and have some of the discussions done with than founding a new one with the discussions running the same course again.

So any Information about the guest list worth noting?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
19 Feb 18

and here we are: I just read in the "Handelsblatt" (www.handelsblatt.com) that there is discussion about the garmenst the bride should wear...

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
19 Feb 18

Since the date is approaching slowly we can rather resurrect this thread and have some of the discussions done with than founding a new one with the discussions running the same course again.

So any Information about the guest list worth noting?
It’s all been kept very quiet so far. Meghan is a good friend of Serena Williams, the tennis player, though did miss her wedding last November. We have heard that Mr Trump should not expect an invite however the Obama’s could be included as they have met the Queen. As for the designers of the dress? Vogue mentioned wanting to see her in something brave and daring in a Victorian Erdem number with cascading ruffles, a magical John Galliano or Maison Margiela gown with mad embroidery, or a dramatic Giles Deacon haute couture dress with an air of British majesty. She may also look again to Michael Russo and Tamara Ralph, the Australian couple who designed the highly-embellished Ralph & Russo gown she wore to pose alongside Harry.

The happy couple want to include the thousands of London spectators in part of their day so will be having a carriage procession through a route close to Windsor Castle.

Moves
19 Feb 18

It’s all been kept very quiet so far. Meghan is a good friend of Serena Williams, the tennis player, though did miss her wedding last November. We have heard that Mr Trump should not expect an invite however the Obama’s could be included as they have met the Queen. As for the designers of the dress? Vogue mentioned wanting to see her in something brave an ...[text shortened]... rt of their day so will be having a carriage procession through a route close to Windsor Castle.
I'm not prone to being royalist...but they seem to make a fine 21st Century couple. Bully for them!

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
19 Feb 18

Originally posted by @wolfe63
I'm not prone to being royalist...but they seem to make a fine 21st Century couple. Bully for them!
I agree. She’s a breath of fresh air and seems to captivate the public’s interest and warmth wherever they go together. She has the loveliest smile.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
19 Feb 18

She has the loveliest smile.
Yes.
She is fantastic.
There should be a Nobel Prize for smiling.