another royal parasite due in months

another royal parasite due in months

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
17 Oct 18

@rookie54 said
it must be gratifying knowing that you've only been sexually active with one partner yer whole life...

so tell me, does she/he like it doggie???
Woof, woof. 🤔 😲

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Oct 18

@rookie54 said
it must be gratifying knowing that you've only been sexually active with one partner yer whole life...

so tell me, does she/he like it doggie???
my gay boyfriend has a doggie, but I have not told my wife who also has adoggie

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
17 Oct 18

I like it doggie because Rover has got bad breath.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
17 Oct 18

@wolfgang59 said
Tourism is worth 8.53 trillion Euro a month to UK
and 93.8% of that is due to the royal family.

Without Liz II & Phil the Greek the country would be in civil war.
I heard it was 8.53 trillion euros a second 🤔

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
17 Oct 18

@wolfgang59 said
Tourism is worth 8.53 trillion Euro a month to UK
and 93.8% of that is due to the royal family.
I can't believe this parody of a Royalist got 3 thumbs up! 😢

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
17 Oct 18

@captain-strange said
I heard it was 8.53 trillion euros a second 🤔
My stats may be a little inaccurate. 😉

A

RSA

Moves
17 Oct 18

@wolfgang59 said
Some people obviously took it literally, yet many were too kind to point it out. Of course, 8.53 trillion is an absurd figure.

Moves
18 Oct 18

@wolfgang59 said
It’s the only truly funny part of this thread.

Moves
18 Oct 18
2 edits

While we’re on the subject I think there should be a hard cut off after the first family royals. I.e the queen and her immediate offspring plus the heir to the throne and his should be classed as “Royals”. The rest should have nothing from the state. Furthermore their working itineraries should be published retrospectively so the taxpayer can assess what they’ve been up to.

This latest “royal” wedding was a total waste of money. Who the heck is interested in the daughter of the brother of the future king.

gc

Moves
18 Oct 18

Royalty is outdated.The idea that you are a king just by birthright does not make sense.And to rub salt into it the queen been the richest woman in the world and the head of a christian church is the height of hypocrisy.If you want proof the bible says it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than enter the kingdom of God.The king of kings in christianity was not rich.

Gothenburg

Moves
18 Oct 18
1 edit

@gareth-cobb said
Royalty is outdated.The idea that you are a king just by birthright does not make sense.And to rub salt into it the queen been the richest woman in the world and the head of a christian church is the height of hypocrisy.If you want proof the bible says it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than enter the kingdom of God.The king of kings in christianity was not rich.
It's a tradition, and in Sweden for instance, most of us feel that the Royal family serve as good ambassadors.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
18 Oct 18

@gareth-cobb said
God save the Queen!

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
18 Oct 18

@torunn said
It's a tradition, and in Sweden for instance, most of us feel that the Royal family serve as good ambassadors.
Let them apply for the job of Ambassador then.

I expect some of them might make good plumbers too.

Gothenburg

Moves
18 Oct 18

@wolfgang59 said
Let them apply for the job of Ambassador then.

I expect some of them might make good plumbers too.
Why this hostility? Is it because of money?

A

RSA

Moves
18 Oct 18

@divegeester said
While we’re on the subject I think there should be a hard cut off after the first family royals. I.e the queen and her immediate offspring plus the heir to the throne and his should be classed as “Royals”. The rest should have nothing from the state. Furthermore their working itineraries should be published retrospectively so the taxpayer can assess what they’ve been up t ...[text shortened]... total waste of money. Who the heck is interested in the daughter of the brother of the future king.
The ones who should get the money:

The Queen and Philip
Prince Charles
William and Catherine and their children

Even then, the royal family costs around 70 pence per British taxpayer per year. Even if the UK didn't earn far more from them than they cost (which it does), I still wouldn't mind paying 70 pence to ensure that our prime ministers never think that they're the top. It's a nice balance of power up there. A prime minister with power but is lower in rank than the Queen, who has no power but is still more senior.