1. Joined
    13 Sep '20
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 22:26
    @divegeester
    Would we really use words like "attack"?
    On my return I was met with 2 posters, yourself and Very Rusty, you instantly set upon me as if I had offended your Mothers.

We will politely overlook the actual interaction and go with your narrative that there is something dubious and insipid about my presence, but without giving you my real name (yeah, like you strike me as a sound and rational individual, I'm jesting here), I have no way to defend myself.

But lets keep things in perspective, no one cares, am I right in saying you have been a consistent and reliable user since the day you joined and would have missed nothing?
  2. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 22:29
    @cheesemaster said
    Everyone who eats cheese is happy.
    yer thinking of ice cream
    it's ice cream that does that
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 22:30
    @how-ntl said
    @divegeester
    Would we really use words like "attack"?
    Ask @petewxyz, he likes to.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 22:321 edit
    @how-ntl said
    @divegeester I have no way to defend myself.
    Maybe start another thread about posters you don’t like...?
  5. Joined
    13 Sep '20
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 22:33
    @divegeester
    I have not had any interaction with him, so will pass.
    Have you spent everyday since joining on this site and constantly kept abreast of every topic and its posters?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 22:34
    @how-ntl said
    @divegeester
    We will politely overlook the actual interaction and go with your narrative that there is something dubious and insipid about my presence
    Not at all, you are mere curiosity passing by on the sushi bar. Lunch.
  7. Joined
    13 Sep '20
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 22:34
    @divegeester said
    Maybe start another thread about posters your don’t like...?
    It's a good idea, go with it.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 22:35
    @how-ntl said
    @divegeester
    Have you spent everyday since joining on this site and constantly kept abreast of every topic and its posters?
    I have detailed files on every poster of interest; your name is not on the list.
  9. Joined
    13 Sep '20
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 22:36
    @divegeester
    Hey, now hang on, you can't use my own insult against me.
    Get your own insults.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 22:37
    @How-NTL

On another note, I had to complain to NTL a long time ago, terrible company.
  11. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 22:37
    @rookie54 said
    yer thinking of ice cream
    it's ice cream that does that
    Yes you are right 🤔
    I'm trying to promote cheese though.
  12. Joined
    13 Sep '20
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 22:40
    @divegeester
    Well, at risk of alienating myself with every other user, I had a life and didn't feel the need to visit a Chess site everyday, or keep detailed lists of members.

While this is a very lovely website and Chess is a fun game, it is just that.
    I appreciate I may have just insulted your very existence and for that I apologise.
  13. Joined
    13 Sep '20
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 22:43
    @divegeester
    At last something we can agree on, the car rental business is an absolute scam.
    I used to run 3 car garages and thought that franchising would be the way to go, biggest mistake of my life.
    Who did you complain about (and why am I not shocked you complained), was the ashtray full?
  14. Joined
    13 Sep '20
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 22:55
    @divegeester said
    I have detailed files on every poster of interest; your name is not on the list.
    I was going to send this privately, but that might give you the wrong idea.

You are starting to creep me out and because of my physical ability I do not feel entirely comfortable conversing with you.
    Please stop, I have made others aware that you have made me uncomfortable and should anything happen to me, to come to you first.
    I have no idea if you are an identity thief but your persistence to find out who I am is unsettling.

I never mentioned ever that I ran a rental business and for you to know this gives me suspicion that something is not right.
    I have documented this.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 23:03
    @how-ntl said
    @divegeester
    At last something we can agree on, the car rental business is an absolute scam.
    I used to run 3 car garages and thought that franchising would be the way to go, biggest mistake of my life.
    Who did you complain about (and why am I not shocked you complained), was the ashtray full?
    I am talking about the cable communications firm who are now disbanded.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NTL_Incorporated

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree