1. Joined
    13 Sep '20
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 19:38
    Perturbation, anxiety; mental uneasiness.

"As I trawled the ReHotPawn forums I felt an increased sense of perturbation."

Trolls and blowhards please hijack as you will, the laws of nature and forum posting command it.

@Very Rusty this is aimed at you for ruining my day, you can't do what you do without consequences, I am sorry, but you forced my hand.
  2. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 19:48
    @How-NTL

should desire overwhelm yer senses
    and you teach ole slapshot to behave
    the frustration will soon consume you
    and put you in an early grave
  3. Joined
    13 Sep '20
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 19:54
    @rookie54
    I have no idea what your poem means, but the word "grave" at the bottom increased my perturbation.
  4. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 20:02
    @how-ntl said
    Perturbation, anxiety; mental uneasiness.

"As I trawled the ReHotPawn forums I felt an increased sense of perturbation."

Trolls and blowhards please hijack as you will, the laws of nature and forum posting command it.

@Very Rusty this is aimed at you for ruining my day, you can't do what you do without consequences, I am sorry, but you forced my hand.
    @How-NTL You may want to check out this thread - Thread 185479

It has instructions for dealing with ... annoyances.
  5. Joined
    13 Sep '20
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 20:16
    @orangutan
    Can I whisper a secret to you?
    I am stuck in a home with what was once a very lovely view but which has become a prison and now sickens me, being abused by the Very Rusty character has this very day become my only reason to live.
    I am pretty certain by the sounds of that script it is probably meant for fools like me anyway.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 20:281 edit
    @how-ntl said
    To say that something on the internet ruined your day is unwise.

To say something on an RHP forum ruined your day is silly.

To say that Very Rusty ruined your day is just a lie.
  7. Joined
    13 Sep '20
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 20:43
    @divegeester
    Oh Lord, so OK, I am unwise, silly and a liar.
    Guilty as charged on all counts.
    Bit rude to point this out, but fair enough I suppose.

Can I return the compliment?
    If I was here before and can only remember a certain few, and one of those characters was even disliked, how insignificant must you be to never be remembered even by the old and insane for anything?
    I have zero memory of you, and we should keep it that way.
  8. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 20:45
    @how-ntl said
    @rookie54
    I have no idea what your poem means, but the word "grave" at the bottom increased my perturbation.
    very rusty will type inanities ad nauseum
    he will do this on every thread everywhere all the time with boundless (if thoughtless) energy
    when his absurdity is pointed out to him, he will double down and continue his attempts to irritate by being unapologetically dumber than dirt
    his one bible is the terms of service of this site
    and he follows the teachings of his scripture religiously

yer options are,
    1) ignore him (tough to do)
    2) make fun of him (less than righteous behavior)
    3) abandon all hope and succumb to insanity

there are prolly more ways to deal with slapshot (he's my pet)
    but how others tolerate him and how you will tolerate him are up to you

there will be a few who think him vapid, obnoxious, stinky, but ultimately unremarkable and will defend his actions as "that's just rusty"

good fortune in yer quest
  9. Joined
    13 Sep '20
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 20:56
    @rookie54
    Good to know and adds clarity to your earlier post.
    Doubting Thomas will have plenty of time to reflect I hope.
    But keeping things in perspective, you guys have had to tolerate him a lot longer than I so my perturbation levels are quite low at the moment.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 21:21

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Joined
    13 Sep '20
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 21:321 edit
    @divegeester
    Wow, a little bit of an over-reaction, no?
    The perturbation levels are elevated in this one.
    After reading these forum posts I am getting the idea that this is how it works, tell me if I am wrong, you open your mouth, nonsense comes out, and everyone has to take notice because you have spoken?

Get over yourself, you are a non entity, who I was 12 years ago is irrelevant, I have socks that are older, people that you met yesterday have already forgotten you.
    Now be off with you, you foul tongued non entity and please, forget me.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 21:363 edits
    @how-ntl said
    @divegeester
    Wow, a little bit of an over-reaction, no?
    The perturbation levels are elevated in this one.
    After reading these forum posts I am getting the idea that this is how it works, tell me if I am wrong, you open your mouth, nonsense comes out, and everyone has to take notice because you have spoken?

Get over yourself, you are a non entity, who I was 12 years ago ...[text shortened]... have already forgotten you.
    Now be off with you, you foul tongued non entity and please, forget me.
    What makes you think I’m interested in who you were here 12 years ago? You were probably here last month, 12 years is bs. You’re a tough guy, man up a little.

Ps the way you delete your own posts I’d say you are/were @caesar-salad ... am I right?
  13. Joined
    13 Sep '20
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 21:57
    @divegeester
    Why are you so agitated by my presence?
    No, I was not the user you quoted, I promise you, if you ever say the name and it rings a bell, I will tell you.
    If it helps I played a few games with Grampy Bobby when I said I did, that's all I have to go on.

But look, calm down, it's all OK, I don't owe you money and I can't remember any secrets you told me before I got ill, you have nothing to fear, life is good, breathe.
    All each of us can hope for is a better day tomorrow, we good?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 22:151 edit
    @how-ntl said
    @divegeester
    Why are you so agitated by my presence?
    No, I was not the user you quoted, I promise you, if you ever say the name and it rings a bell, I will tell you.
    If it helps I played a few games with Grampy Bobby when I said I did, that's all I have to go on.
    This is your thread, it’s your thread attacking Very Rusty.
    Why are you attacking Very Rusty?

Why are you here after allegedly 12 years of amnesia, starting a thread attacking Very Rusty?
  15. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 22:18
    If bullies ate cheese they wouldn't be bullies.

Nobody eats cheese and stays angry.
    Everyone who eats cheese is happy.

🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree