General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
08 Apr 20

@very-rusty said
You may be paying him a compliment!

TOP DEFINITION
You're a dick
A term of endearment for cool/slightly odd couples to use to show affection and humour towards one another.
Non-offensive when used between the right people in the right circumstances.
Q."Darling, do you actually know how cool I am??"
A. "Awww honey, you're a dick"
by Starbar78 June 06, 2016

-VR
I got a forum ban for calling people dicks
they didn't take it as a compliment

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Apr 20

@the-gravedigger said
I have thrown away all my pins so should be safe.
I only had 10

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Apr 20
1 edit

@lemondrop said
I got a forum ban for calling people dicks
they didn't take it as a compliment
I got a forum ban for calling a person a knob head back in the day. Said I was being racist asgainst people who wore turbans, furthest thing from my mind. It was though meant as an insult in reply to the one I had received which was in my opinion worst. Of course those were the days of wars of words with Mods, when things were much different.

People don't seem to understand 'dick' can have many different meanings including a persons name. Then they tell me how bad my English is....LOL...I do have fun on here!

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
08 Apr 20

@very-rusty said
I got a forum ban for calling a person a knob head back in the day. Said I was being racist asgainst people who wore turbans, furthest thing from my mind. It was though meant as an insult in reply to the one I had received which was in my opinion worst. Of course those were the days of wars of words with Mods, when things were much different.

People don't seem to unders ...[text shortened]... uding a persons name. Then they tell me how bad my English is....LOL...I do have fun on here!

-VR
robbie told me he got a forum ban for calling someone fat
those were the good old days

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Apr 20

@lemondrop said
robbie told me he got a forum ban for calling someone fat
those were the good old days
He is telling you the truth and that was from Mod that was arguing with him who also banned him.....I will not say who the Mod was as I believe he is still a Moderator on here. I think he has changed a lot though since those days to be fair about it. Robbie was good at getting under people's skin, better than me maybe?! 😉

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
08 Apr 20

@very-rusty said
He is telling you the truth and that was from Mod that was arguing with him who also banned him.....I will not say who the Mod was as I believe he is still a Moderator on here. I think he has changed a lot though since those days to be fair about it. Robbie was good at getting under people's skin, better than me maybe?! 😉

-VR
naw
your still the best

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Apr 20

@lemondrop said
naw
your still the best
That could be a debate for another thread....LOL...

-VR

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
08 Apr 20

Medieval scholars were challenged by the question 'How many angels can dance on a pin head.'
Now we are discussing my dear pal Richard Cranium.
This virus has a lot to answer for.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Apr 20

@the-gravedigger said
Medieval scholars were challenged by the question 'How many angels can dance on a pin head.'
Now we are discussing my dear pal Richard Cranium.
This virus has a lot to answer for.
I smiled at that one:

Definition of Richard Cranium

Richard Cranium
noun
a dick head. ("Dick" is a nickname for "Richard". "Cranium" is the head.)
What's up, Richard Cranium?

-VR