100 Things We Love About America

100 Things We Love About America

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
13 Jan 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
39) Silicon Valley.
40) Cleavage

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
13 Jan 13

You guys really like to eat giant bugs that much?

Moves
13 Jan 13

Originally posted by apathist
You guys really like to eat giant bugs that much?
Only if they're covered in "dark" chocolate.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
13 Jan 13

41) 2 of 50 say if you want to smoke a dried weed, your business.

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
13 Jan 13
1 edit

Originally posted by apathist
31) MMA
Ha. WAY bigger in Japan than here. Have you seen the theatrics they put on before the fights? One MMA fighter there dresses like a school girl (skirt and all) just to humiliate his opponents.

42) Our lack of interest in being accepted by the rest of the world. (exception: our Prez--but he doesn't count anyway--this thread is about Americans)

Read a book!

Moves
13 Jan 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
[b]100 Things We Love About America

1) Our uniqueness as a nation.

2) Our considerable natural resources.

3) Wild Alaskan Salmon.

4) Maine Lobster.

5) Texas Barbecue.

6)[/b]
It's true, Bobby, the USA has many advantages and privileges, a lot more than you or I can count. But the last thing we need
right now is for an arrogant jackass like you to come along and wave them in other people's faces. What are you thinking?

Try living in Haiti or Darfur for a few weeks and then let us know how you're enjoying the lobster.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Jan 13

The human heart, such a mystery.

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
14 Jan 13
1 edit

Originally posted by HandyAndy
It's true, Bobby, the USA has many advantages and privileges, a lot more than you or I can count. But the last thing we need
right now is for an arrogant jackass like you to come along and wave them in other people's faces. What are you thinking?

Try living in Haiti or Darfur for a few weeks and then let us know how you're enjoying the lobster.

I see. So, as long as there's a single non-American who suffers in this world, it's not politically correct to say this is a great country. Is that the new normal?

Fine, then why don't you lead the way by wiping that flag off your avatar. Your avatar oozes with American exceptionalism.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
14 Jan 13

43) Talledaga

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
14 Jan 13
1 edit

44) The option to watch any of the hundreds of other channels that aren't showing some silly, boring, NASCAR race.

45) The option to watch paint dry, rather than watch NASCAR and listen to rednecks try to sound intelligent.

P

Moves
14 Jan 13
1 edit

Originally posted by mikelom
11) Whilst we're counting; the fact that the US president does not have a US PROVEN or dignified passport and he was, in fact, born outside of the US.

-m.

Y'ALL GOT SUCKED INTO THAT ONE, TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT. 😀
Yea, I'm a Birther too. Ever since the Supreme Court passed on Citizens United, I would like just one corportation to come up with a valid birth certificate proving it is a person. Obama was born in Hawaii, our 50th state. Get over it.

Read a book!

Moves
14 Jan 13

Originally posted by sumydid
I see. So, as long as there's a single non-American who suffers in this world, it's not politically correct to say this is a great country. Is that the new normal?

Fine, then why don't you lead the way by wiping that flag off your avatar. Your avatar oozes with American exceptionalism.
I'm deeply concerned about America's tarnished image around the world and why many non-Americans consider us
selfish and spoiled. Your friend Bobby is purposely feeding the flames in this self-glorifying thread.

My avatar is a tribute to Title IX. It oozes with women's soccer exceptionalism.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
14 Jan 13

46) Rat Rods
47) Bourbon
48) Cowboys

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves