Were The Moon Landings Faked?

Were The Moon Landings Faked?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
22 Oct 13

Originally posted by normbenign
"Post Apollo lunar missions have taken photo's of debris left behind along with the foot markings and tyre markings. In some of them you can even the shadow of the flags left behind."

One could argue that the government has an interest in covering their original story.
You could, except that some of these photo's were taken by a Japanese craft. Unless the Japanese are in on it as well?

Houston, Texas

Moves
22 Oct 13

Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
It's just one small step for Kilgore,

one giant leap for Republicans........................
That is your best post yet. Well-done.

Houston, Texas

Moves
22 Oct 13

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout15
Dude between 1968 and 1972 there were NINE missions to the moon with 6 landings I am stunned at your ignorance.
Ditto

Houston, Texas

Moves
22 Oct 13

Originally posted by joe beyser
If there were photos that were faked, I don't see how that in itself is proof the landings themselves were faked. There seems to be question about the film surviving the radiation of outer space even in a thin walled camera. Also questions regarding the number of still shots vs total time on the moon. There has been a lot of easily debunkable trash on the ...[text shortened]... len radiation belts were not a problem. This leaves the door open for a mission to mars one day.
Wow

"What it comes down to is that we can not prove one way or another."