1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 13:04
    @suzianne said
    Who's losing, Mr. 37%-approval-rating?
    polls, you mean polls that had hillary winning by a landslide?

You dont learn very fast do you?
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 20:07
    @mott-the-hoople said
    polls, you mean polls that had hillary winning by a landslide?

You dont learn very fast do you?
    How many times does this ridiculous claim need to be refuted here?

The last pre-election aggregate of polls sited by RealClearPolitics and 538 were within 1% of the final popular vote.
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 00:41
    @no1marauder said
    How many times does this ridiculous claim need to be refuted here?

The last pre-election aggregate of polls sited by RealClearPolitics and 538 were within 1% of the final popular vote.
    yabut...you lie quite often...

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/why-2016-election-polls-missed-their-mark/
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 01:251 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    been to busy helping your daughter kill her babies?
    You are one offensive son of a bitch. Our daughter had twins, weighed about 1 1/2 pounds and one died, one lived so watch your frigging mouth. None of our family had abortions. We have 8 children, one of them died in a motorcycle accident. You really have a way of sticking your foot in your mouth.
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 01:33
    @sonhouse said
    You are one offensive son of a bitch. Our daughter had twins, weighed about 1 1/2 pounds and one died, one lived so watch your frigging mouth. None of our family had abortions. We have 8 children, one of them died in a motorcycle accident. You really have a way of sticking your foot in your mouth.
    I remember you posting on this board that your daughter had a abortion. And please...there is enough keyboard bullies.

Or is it, you tell so many lies you cant keep up with them?
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 13:16
    @mott-the-hoople said
    I remember you posting on this board that your daughter had a abortion. And please...there is enough keyboard bullies.

your lying catch up with you?
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 13:22
    @mott-the-hoople said

You know, any time now you could try being human... for once.
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 13:32
    @suzianne said
    You know, any time now you could try being human... for once.
    being human means accepting lies as truth?
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 15:162 edits
    @mott-the-hoople said

You continue being a world class assswipe. I NEVER said anyone in our family had an abortion. I SAID one of my son's girlfriends had a child that was the result of rape, actually kidnapping AND rape. She was only 12 ATT and was pursuing an abortion. Her family basically forced her to have the child and it affects her to this day, like PTSD.

That was the closest ANYONE in my family has come to an abortion.
    If you think otherwise, find the post where I said that.

You are a son of a bitch and NOTHING will change that and I would have ZERO problems saying that to your fukking face if I had the opportunity.

I tell you a couple of really bad things that happened to our family and you show ZERO empathy. Just like your so-called leader Trump.
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 17:38
    @sonhouse said
    You continue being a world class assswipe. I NEVER said anyone in our family had an abortion. I SAID one of my son's girlfriends had a child that was the result of rape, actually kidnapping AND rape. She was only 12 ATT and was pursuing an abortion. Her family basically forced her to have the child and it affects her to this day, like PTSD.

That was the closest ANYONE in ...[text shortened]... things that happened to our family and you show ZERO empathy. Just like your so-called leader Trump.
    you take anonymous message boards way to seriously my man...
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 18:131 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    you take anonymous message boards way to seriously my man...
    You are not 'my man' and you are not my friend. You spoke out of line on issues you know nothing about and showed zero empathy for our losses. You are not the kind of person I would EVER be friends with.
  12. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 18:18
    @sonhouse said
    You are not 'my man' and you are not my friend. You spoke out of line on issues you know nothing about and showed zero empathy for our losses. You are not the kind of person I would EVER be friends with.
    LOL...Im not looking for friends on the internet. You are a sad excuse for a rational person.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 18:29
    @mott-the-hoople said
    LOL...Im not looking for friends on the internet. You are a sad excuse for a rational person.
    You are the poster boy for irrational. That and your utter stupidity. I would LOVE to say that to your ugly face.
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 18:46
    @mott-the-hoople said
    yabut...you lie quite often...

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/why-2016-election-polls-missed-their-mark/
    Do I really have to post those links again? I've done so at least a dozen times on this board and they show EXACTLY what I said.

Again you make the most easily refuted claims of "lying" of anybody I've ever dealt with.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree