1. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    01 Mar '17 09:44
    If Trump can increase Military Spending, and reduce Corporate and Middle Class taxes, and give women paid maternity leave, and provide cheaper health insurance with cheaper drugs, and initiate large infrastructure spending that will create jobs aplenty.....Why has no-one thought of doing this before????
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Mar '17 11:10
    Originally posted by kmax87
    If Trump can increase Military Spending, and reduce Corporate and Middle Class taxes, and give women paid maternity leave, and provide cheaper health insurance with cheaper drugs, and initiate large infrastructure spending that will create jobs aplenty.....Why has no-one thought of doing this before????
    It's official, he's a democrat.

Congrats on winning the Oval Office once again. You kids are so clever.
  3. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    01 Mar '17 11:25
    Originally posted by whodey

You're on to it whodey. And kmax frames his question as if Trump and his promises are any different from the koolaid offered by the opposition.

Frustrating times, veering from wild optimism, that the sheep are waking, to crushing pessimism i.e there might be one or two others that think like zahlazi, twithead, shav.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Mar '17 21:25
    Originally posted by whodey

If Trump can increase Military Spending, and reduce Corporate and Middle Class taxes
    This does not sound like a democrat, maybe right of moderate.
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    01 Mar '17 21:30
    Trump and his team want to profit from both of the Two Santas and thery don't care if the country's finances collapse.

Trump made what money he did by borrowing and not paying it back and he has suggested the USA do the same.

He wants the military to enhance the USA's negotiating position, not to make it more efficient.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '17 21:32
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Trump and his team want to profit from both of the Two Santas and thery don't care if the country's finances collapse.

Trump made what money he did by borrowing and not paying it back and he has suggested the USA do the same.

He wants the military to enhance the USA's negotiating position, not to make it more efficient.
    More efficient? That's code word for military cuts.

I agree he doesn't care about the deficit. He will be much like W, cut taxes and increase spending.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Mar '17 21:46
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung

Trump made what money he did by borrowing and not paying it back
    Why didn't I think of that!? I sure can use some income right now. Do you know where I can borrow a few million?
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Mar '17 23:20
    This is supposed to be humour right?
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Mar '17 23:21
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    You're on to it whodey. And kmax frames his question as if Trump and his promises are any different from the koolaid offered by the opposition.

Frustrating times, veering from wild optimism, that the sheep are waking, to crushing pessimism i.e there might be one or two others that think like zahlazi, twithead, shav.
    one or 2 other million or billion
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Mar '17 23:25
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    [b]Trump made what money he did by borrowing and not paying it back
    Why didn't I think of that!? I sure can use some income right now. Do you know where I can borrow a few million?[/b]
    The trump team. Just make sure you dress right and say the right things. (ie. support the crap of one of their many luny policies and if it doesn't get up you can take that fall. I don't if it will work, it's just an idea... )
  11. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    01 Mar '17 23:47
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    [b]Trump made what money he did by borrowing and not paying it back
    Why didn't I think of that!? I sure can use some income right now. Do you know where I can borrow a few million?[/b]
    Depends. Who was your father?
  12. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    02 Mar '17 10:23
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    I can't remember any politician in recent memory promising as much tax cutting and government spending in the same breath that's all.

Some think the reason he's promising such a big infrastructure spend is because the government will not be making a real investment in the people and their future but rather will employ a strategy of financing the private sector with low interest loans to build tollways that will only further benefit the private sector at the public's expense and in so doing not actually improve the capacity of the economy to sustain enduring growth.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    02 Mar '17 10:50
    I can't remember any politician in recent memory promising as much tax cutting and government spending in the same breath that's all.

Some think the reason he's promising such a big infrastructure spend is because the government will not be making a real investment in the people and their future but rather will employ a strategy of financing the private s ...[text shortened]... nse and in so doing not actually improve the capacity of the economy to sustain enduring growth.
    You don't remember W.
  14. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    02 Mar '17 11:49
    Originally posted by Eladar
    You don't remember W.
    Something else he never gets credit for? So misunderappreciated..... shame.....
  15. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    02 Mar '17 12:08
    Meet the new boss...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree