1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    17 Apr '16 10:281 edit
    Trump vs Cruz in an interesting contrast. Trump's loud bullying style vs Cruz's grinding, well organized ground game. I don't agree with Cruz's political views, but admire his knowledge of the nuts and bolts of how the election process works. I think the GOP has already lost the race for the White House, since both of these candidates are very unpopular, but it's still interesting to watch.
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    17 Apr '16 10:46
    Originally posted by bill718
    Drumpf vs Cruz in an interesting contrast. Drumpf's loud bullying style vs Cruz's grinding, well organized ground game. I don't agree with Cruz's political views, but admire his knowledge of the nuts and bolts of how the election process works. I think the GOP has already lost the race for the White House, since both of these candidates are very unpopular, but it's still interesting to watch.
    "but it's still interesting to watch."
    in a very car-crashy, "so disgusting but i can't look away", kind of way.
  3. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    17 Apr '16 10:50
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    "but it's still interesting to watch."
    in a very car-crashy, "so disgusting but i can't look away", kind of way.
    Indeed. a lot like a slow motion train wreck, you know what's going to happen, but you can't stop watching.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Apr '16 12:241 edit
    Originally posted by bill718
    Trump vs Cruz in an interesting contrast. Trump's loud bullying style vs Cruz's grinding, well organized ground game. I don't agree with Cruz's political views, but admire his knowledge of the nuts and bolts of how the election process works. I think the GOP has already lost the race for the White House, since both of these candidates are very unpopular, but it's still interesting to watch.
    The only people who disgust me more than Trump are his slavering supporters.

Even Cruz, who is as "used-car-salesman" creepy as they come, and with a barrel full of dangerous conservative ideas to match, like his "flat tax" shysterism, doesn't disgust me quite as much.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree