Trump team: specific evidence on Jan. 6th

Trump team: specific evidence on Jan. 6th

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Jan 21

@Metal-Brain
Look it up yourself brain dead.

w

Moves
09 Jan 21

@metal-brain said
Then you agree to my bet?
You will create a thread admitting you were wrong and I was right if I give 10 names?

It is actually 5 since I already gave you 5 in 2 links I provided to you.
Yes. I said yes three times already. You have not posted any names yet. What are you waiting for?

MB

Moves
10 Jan 21
1 edit

@wildgrass said
Yes. I said yes three times already. You have not posted any names yet. What are you waiting for?
This source should be more than enough.

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud

Here is a complete list of voter fraud with names.

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud-print/search

MB

Moves
10 Jan 21

This one is funny:

Richard Davis, of Pacific Grove, registered four dogs (Pfeiffer, Chantarelle, Rocky, and Cooper) and his deceased father to vote between 2013 and 2018. Davis was charged with voter registration fraud. He pled guilty and was sentenced to three years of probation and 48 hours of community service.

He registered fraudulent votes under the names of his 4 dogs! LOL!
πŸ˜†

MB

Moves
10 Jan 21
1 edit

Here are 4 more.

Sarilu Sosa-Sanchez voted twice in the 2013 election, once in her own name and once in the name of her late mother. Sosa-Sanchez pleaded guilty to a felony forgery charge after admitting she forged her late mother's signature on a ballot. She also pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor double voting charge. Sosa-Sanchez was sentenced to 60 hours of community service, was ordered to pay restitution and court fees, and will help the clerk and recorder's office educate other residents about the consequences of voter fraud.

Toni Lee Newbill pleaded guilty to voting twice using her deceased father's name to do so, once in the 2013 general election and again in the Republican primary of 2016. Newbill was sentenced to 18 months of unsupervised probation and 30 hours of community service, and was ordered to pay a $500 fine and additional court fees.

While working for People United for Medical Marijuana, Tomika Curgil submitted at least 15 fake voter registrations - using both fake names and names of the deceased - and five voter registrations which she filled out without the voters' consent. When investigators surveilled Curgil during a registration campaign day, she did not leave her house; however, she still submitted several absentee ballots. She was found guilty and given probation.

Audrey Cook, a Madison County election judge, sent in a ballot marked for Donald Trump in the 2016 election on behalf of her recently deceased husband. She pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of attempted violation of the election code in exchange for dropping a felony perjury charge.

The other 5 are on these links.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/nov/11/trump-campaign-highlights-examples-dead-people-vot/

https://nypost.com/2020/11/02/dead-people-caught-voting-in-nyc-elections-records-show/

That is 10 πŸ˜‰

w

Moves
10 Jan 21

@metal-brain said
Here are 4 more.

Sarilu Sosa-Sanchez voted twice in the 2013 election, once in her own name and once in the name of her late mother. Sosa-Sanchez pleaded guilty to a felony forgery charge after admitting she forged her late mother's signature on a ballot. She also pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor double voting charge. Sosa-Sanchez was sentenced to 60 hours of community ...[text shortened]... ps://nypost.com/2020/11/02/dead-people-caught-voting-in-nyc-elections-records-show/

That is 10 πŸ˜‰
That's only 4. Names not links.

Z

Moves
10 Jan 21

@metal-brain said
Here are 4 more.

Sarilu Sosa-Sanchez voted twice in the 2013 election, once in her own name and once in the name of her late mother. Sosa-Sanchez pleaded guilty to a felony forgery charge after admitting she forged her late mother's signature on a ballot. She also pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor double voting charge. Sosa-Sanchez was sentenced to 60 hours of community ...[text shortened]... ps://nypost.com/2020/11/02/dead-people-caught-voting-in-nyc-elections-records-show/

That is 10 πŸ˜‰
yeh yeh, some idiot or another comitted voter fraud, was caught then was punished. System working as intended. Voter fraud being like less than 0.001%.

Last i checked though biden won by several million votes. So tell me, how many tens of thousands of votes do you plan on revealing to be fraudulent and in what states.

This is me paying some attention to you, attention starved conspiracy nut. Out of the goodness of my heart.

MB

Moves
10 Jan 21

@wildgrass said
That's only 4. Names not links.
Those are the same links you read before and acknowledged the first 5 names from those links. There is also one in my post right before those 4.

That is 10 and I didn't even go through the whole list. The data base has well over 1000 voter fraud convictions of all sort of different fraud as well. Illegal aliens voting, people voting twice in different states and many more. You have to admit, I went above and beyond. Read the link from Heritage.

I won the bet. Be a good sport about it.

MB

Moves
10 Jan 21

@zahlanzi said
yeh yeh, some idiot or another comitted voter fraud, was caught then was punished. System working as intended. Voter fraud being like less than 0.001%.

Last i checked though biden won by several million votes. So tell me, how many tens of thousands of votes do you plan on revealing to be fraudulent and in what states.

This is me paying some attention to you, attention starved conspiracy nut. Out of the goodness of my heart.
Your opinion doesn't matter.
I proved him wrong and won the bet.

MB

Moves
10 Jan 21

There are 1308 proven instances of voter fraud.
There are 1129 criminal convictions.

w

Moves
10 Jan 21

@metal-brain said
Those are the same links you read before and acknowledged the first 5 names from those links. There is also one in my post right before those 4.

That is 10 and I didn't even go through the whole list. The data base has well over 1000 voter fraud convictions of all sort of different fraud as well. Illegal aliens voting, people voting twice in different states and many m ...[text shortened]... I went above and beyond. Read the link from Heritage.

I won the bet. Be a good sport about it.
Can you provide a list of names or not? If so I will start the thread and admit I was wrong. Just post the list, not the link

w

Moves
10 Jan 21

@metal-brain said

I'm sure you'll agree that it's insane that we've been back and forth on this for pages of posts.

The original challenge was extremely simple. You think dead people voting swung the election. I asked for ten examples. Days later you still have not given more than 4 possible examples of dead people voting.

That heritage link is garbage. It has nothing to do with the latest election.

Über-Nerd

Moves
10 Jan 21
4 edits

@metal-brain said
Here are 4 more.

That is 10 πŸ˜‰
I note that every one you mentioned was caught, charged, and sentenced. That proves the system is working is to detect fraudulent votes.

Trump has no case to overturn the election result unless he can prove that a very large number of doubled votes went undetected and that BOTH counted. He failed to do so. End of debate. You lost. Trump lost.

Australian cat

Australia

Moves
10 Jan 21

@metal-brain said

You don't kick out your staff and close down the business because of a few petty shoplifters or even a guy with a gun taking $100 from the till. ~78 million voters versus ~74 million voters. Do you seriously think even 1000 dud votes changes anything?

Moves
10 Jan 21
1 edit

@kewpie said
You don't kick out your staff and close down the business because of a few petty shoplifters or even a guy with a gun taking $100 from the till. ~78 million voters versus ~74 million voters. Do you seriously think even 1000 dud votes changes anything?
He "seriously"... doesn't think.
Metal Brain simply extrudes putrid, pre-digested and pontificating pablum from his puny, post-partum pie-hole.