Trump: remove the mags

Trump: remove the mags

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
01 Jul 22

@Suzianne
I'm not affiliated with any political party.

Moves
01 Jul 22

@sonhouse
I think you are an extremist, far left. They're just as bad as the far right.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 Jul 22

@AverageJoe1
So you don't care Trump has ALREADY been fined TWENTY FIVE MILLION for two proven fraud cases and now there is the 250 MILLION dollar fraud case going forth as we speak, where he begged for money but cleverly put a box ALREADY CHECKED to allow a single donation to get sucked out of that suckers back account every week. THAT HAS BEEN PROVEN TO HAVE HAPPENED and DOJ is VERY interested in that little tidbit. There is flaming illegality in that so-called fund but you and the rest of the zombies could literally care less. BESIDES the fact he knew there were weapons among those oh so peaceful folks attacking the capitol building.
What the HELL does it take before you and the rest of your ilk see Trump for what he is, CRAZY, CORRUPT and still owning the republican party?

Moves
02 Jul 22

@sergeantpmain said
@Suzianne
I'm not affiliated with any political party.
Not being officially "affiliated" with any party doesn't mean that you're not a very obvious Randian neo-con fool who we all know will vote for De Santis next time.

Moves
02 Jul 22

@sergeantpmain said
@sonhouse
I think you are an extremist, far left. They're just as bad as the far right.
Sonhouse? Far left? Compared to whom, Liz "I'm not as much of a hawk as my dad" Cheney!?

Moves
02 Jul 22

@Shallow-Blue
His opinions make him so, are you retarded?

Moves
02 Jul 22

@Shallow-Blue
It means what it means.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
02 Jul 22

@SERGEANTPMAIN
Yeah, I am SUCH an extremist for wanting to get an OBVIOUSLY corrupt ex POTUS in prison where he richly deserves.
I am for FAIR elections. I would like to see the filibuster gone, I would like to see majority rule not some despot like Moscow Mitch running things even though he is minority using the filibuster as a weapon.
I am against gerrymandering and for both dems and repubs. I say the one with the most votes should win, and get rid of the fuking electoral college, something 200 years out of date, which was made for a time when you got around by horseback and now we have the net which can decide things in ten minutes.
And I know there are problems with the net, with possible hacking and such.
So if all that is extreme left than that is what I am.
I don't want more inhumane treatment of refugees on the border like Trump putting CHILDREN in cages where the right wing reply was only WELL OBAMA BUILT THE CAGES.
That is not even CLOSE to a defense from a would be king like Trump.

I don't want companies to have a few hand dumping toxins in rivers AGAIN like they used to, or 14 hour work days like in the 19th century, HEY STUPID, YOU WANT HEAT IN HERE, BRING YOUR OWN COAL... and that kind of inhumane treatment of workers and 10 year old's working in mines.
So I assume you are ok with ALL of that which puts you squarely in ZOMBIE zone.

Moves
02 Jul 22

Trump told Pelosi there was a division of National Guard at her disposal a week before the Jan 6 demonstration, she chose not to use them.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
02 Jul 22
1 edit

@jj-adams said
Trump told Pelosi there was a division of National Guard at her disposal a week before the Jan 6 demonstration, she chose not to use them.
Ridiculous. The Speaker of the House does not command the DC National Guard.

Lake Como

Moves
03 Jul 22

@sonhouse said
@SERGEANTPMAIN
Yeah, I am SUCH an extremist for wanting to get an OBVIOUSLY corrupt ex POTUS in prison where he richly deserves.
I am for FAIR elections. I would like to see the filibuster gone, I would like to see majority rule not some despot like Moscow Mitch running things even though he is minority using the filibuster as a weapon.
I am against gerrymandering and for ...[text shortened]... working in mines.
So I assume you are ok with ALL of that which puts you squarely in ZOMBIE zone.
YOU are the Zone-meister, Sonhouse. Keep it coming!

Lake Como

Moves
03 Jul 22

@no1marauder said
Ridiculous. The Speaker of the House does not command the DC National Guard.
Liberal-eze prevails on the Forum!! The post to which Marauder refers does not say that the Speaker commands the DC National Guard.
Liberal posts require a LOT of corrective posts by folks such as myself. who are BUSY! Like, celebrating the USA this weekend.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
03 Jul 22
1 edit

@AverageJoe1
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/gop-slapped-down-again-jan-041257259.html

You zombies just keep up with the lies.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/jun/13/sean-hannity/no-evidence-pelosi-rejected-trumps-authorization-2/

ANYTHING to hide the fact Trump WANTED armed people on Jan 6.

Lake Como

Moves
03 Jul 22

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/gop-slapped-down-again-jan-041257259.html

You zombies just keep up with the lies.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/jun/13/sean-hannity/no-evidence-pelosi-rejected-trumps-authorization-2/

ANYTHING to hide the fact Trump WANTED armed people on Jan 6.
Sonhouse, your forget that I care not about the Jan 6 hearings, zilch. Do't care. So wont bother with your link, has nothing to do with what I wrote above. I simply pointed out what you and Suzianne would call a 'lie', as Marauder says something here on the Forum (not in DC on Jan 6, which is irrelevant) that is not true.
I note that any comment made in a post on the Forum will trigger something in the mind of folks such as you, and you write something totally unassociated with the subject of the post. Certainly you see the confusion of concservatives, who are no where near as sensitive as you libs. Have a happy 4th!!!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
03 Jul 22

@AverageJoe1
OF COURSE a zombie like you could care less about the hearings because you have your head firmly in the sand going NYA NYA NYA I can't hear you.
It doesn't matter what YOU think, it matters what GARLAND thinks.
If he is persuaded to indict Trump then all hell will break loose and you are a pissant with no standing.