1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 05:071 edit
    Now we learn Trump OREDERD pentagon officials to give intel info to PUTIN. All the while now we find out Putin has been arming the Taliban.

And not a single word of condemnation about Putin paying 100,000 dollars per head of American soldiers.

If this is not treason I don't know the meaning of the word.

I served in our military for four years and when I hear this kind of thing my blood boils.

And now also Lt. Col Vindman is forced to retire after the bullying of Trump and not only that, Vindman's brother was also canned from his job in intel for simply being Col Vindmans brother.

Trump is incapable of anything human.

We still for instance, have thousands of children still incarcerated at the border, ripped from the arms of their parents and a lot of them will NEVER be reunited with them.
    Trump is a MONSTER in human form.

Sociopath, narcissistic in the extreme, he paid a dude to take his SAT's and he has the unmitigated gall to say he is a 'Stable Genius'.

Every day he proves just how low on the intelligence scale he really is.

ZERO on the empathy scale, more like MINUS 10 on empathy.

And I think it is plain common folks are catching on, FINALLY, even some of his vaunted base are leaving him.

The amount of damage Trump has caused to the country and the whole world is going to take DECADES to overcome if we ever do.

His reign of terror may be the end of the US as we knew it.

Right now, Americans are unwelcome in Europe because of Trumps lack of leadership in the C19 crisis.

He keeps spouting bullshyte about how well we are doing, and BTW, he cannot stop funding to schools who chose the safety of their children over crowded classrooms which would result in not only students getting the virus but teachers and then going home, their parents and grandparents too will be at risk.
    Does any of that bother Trump in the SLIGHTEST?

Also BTW, he has only ordered PUBLIC schools to be open, rich white kid schools, stay at home, don't want to risk those rich white kids.

The more we hear about the absolute corruption of this would be dictator, the more we see him as THE worse POTUS in US history.
    BARR NONE.
    And there have been some real losers as POTUS in the past.

I can tell you right now he has lost the military, they hold him in contempt, in private of course but if he ever tried to us US military forces in the US to attack peaceful demonstrations again, they might arrest him at once as a traitor, the only US POTUS to be thought of in that way. EVER.

BTW, do you remember his allowing top Kremlin officials into the oval office AND giving them highly classified intel?

And the thought going around now, if we alert Trump to what we see happening about Putin, the worry is he will directly phone Putin and tell him all about it.
    NOT condemning him, just saying HEY don't believe any of that bullshyte my intel people are telling me, I KNOW you would never pay bounty on American soldiers whom I LOVE so much......
  2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 06:11
    @sonhouse said
    Now we learn Trump OREDERD pentagon officials to give intel info to PUTIN. All the while now we find out Putin has been arming the Taliban.

And not a single word of condemnation about Putin paying 100,000 dollars per head of American soldiers.

I served in our military for four years and when I hear this ...[text shortened]... ple are telling me, I KNOW you would never pay bounty on American soldiers whom I LOVE so much......

I believe many Trump supporters privately agree, though they will not admit it publicly. What I don't understand is how Senate Republicans (some of them military veterans) can stand by and defend this man, selling out their own country, in the hopes they'll get to keep their jobs. 🙄
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 06:301 edit
    @mchill said

I believe many Trump supporters privately agree, though t ...[text shortened]... and defend this man, selling out their own country, in the hopes they'll get to keep their jobs. 🙄
    This is not news, or shouldn't be. We saw this exact same toadying and making up stories to defend Trump from the same Republicans during the impeachment proceedings. They have zero credibility, and hopefully we can throw the whole crew out in November, starting with Moscow Mitch. He's been obstructing progress in the Senate now for at least 12 years, and maybe even all the way back to Clintion.
  4. S. Korea
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 06:42
    It is disputed whether or not they paid money to the Taliban to perform hits on US soldiers.

What we do know is that the US actively paid the Taliban to fight the Soviet Union in the 1980s, and I believe there has never been an apology for that 😆
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 06:541 edit
    @philokalia said
    It is disputed whether or not they paid money to the Taliban to perform hits on US soldiers.

What we do know is that the US actively paid the Taliban to fight the Soviet Union in the 1980s, and I believe there has never been an apology for that 😆
    So offering bounties is okay if they don't pay those bounties?

Sounds like a weird sort of apologism to me.

Plus, we have no proof they didn't pay them.
  6. S. Korea
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 10:03
    @suzianne said
    So offering bounties is okay if they don't pay those bounties?

Sounds like a weird sort of apologism to me.

Plus, we have no proof they didn't pay them.
    What's your stance on America funding terrorists and Islamists to kill Russians in the 80s, and to try to kill Assad in the 10s?

Do we need to apologize?

Is Russia only wrong for paying terrorists because those terrorists are not fighting for global control for America?

Also... Proof?
  7. Germany
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 10:08
    @philokalia said
    What's your stance on America funding terrorists and Islamists to kill Russians in the 80s, and to try to kill Assad in the 10s?

Do we need to apologize?

Is Russia only wrong for paying terrorists because those terrorists are not fighting for global control for America?

Also... Proof?
    Whataboutism, also known as whataboutery, is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument.[1][2][3]

Whataboutism is particularly associated with Soviet and Russian propaganda.[4][5][6] When criticisms were leveled at the Soviet Union during the Cold War, the Soviet response would often be "What about ..." followed by an event in the Western world.[7][8][9] According to Russian writer and political activist Garry Kasparov, it is a word that was coined to describe the frequent use of a rhetorical diversion by Soviet apologists and dictators, who would counter charges of their oppression, "massacres, gulags, and forced deportations" by invoking American slavery, racism, lynchings, etc.[10] Whataboutism has been used by other politicians and countries as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
  8. S. Korea
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 10:17
    Alright, Kaz?

Proof?

And why should i care about geopolitical warfare?

Is something particularly heinous happening toward Americans, something that they would never do to Russians?
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 11:34
    @Philokalia
    So you are defending a traitorous POTUS in Trump? I don't see any kind of condemnation of what is going on. Therefore you agree it is ok for Putin to hate Americans so much he would pay a 100,000 dollar bounty on military men.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 12:51
    @sonhouse said

I served in our military for four years and when I hear this ...[text shortened]... ple are telling me, I KNOW you would never pay bounty on American soldiers whom I LOVE so much......
    Get your kids, relatives, acquaintances to vote in november

nothing you can do now.
    You can't convince trump loyalists that he is bad, if they haven't figured it out by now, nothing will.

The good news is, you don't need trump loyalists. And the sad thing is, you don't need Sanders supporters either because Trump is so bad that they will show up to vote Biden no matter how crappy he treats them.
  11. S. Korea
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 13:30
    @sonhouse said
    @Philokalia
    So you are defending a traitorous POTUS in Trump? I don't see any kind of condemnation of what is going on. Therefore you agree it is ok for Putin to hate Americans so much he would pay a 100,000 dollar bounty on military men.
    (1) I do not think he is a traitor. I would like to see proof.

(2) I do not understand this very much because the US basically was involved in carrying out an execution of a top Iranian military figure last year. Plenty of Americans have talked about how Russia allegedly hacked & stole our election.

America has lots of bad blood with Russia over the Ukraine, and it could even be said that the US is directly working against Russian interests in both Syria and the Ukraine.

If we approve of and are involved in the assassination of Iranian leaders, and we have previously directly funded missions that have resulted in dead Russians in Syria, the Ukraine, and certainly in Afghanistan in the 1980s...

Why would Russia be so bad and terrible for conducting their own missions in Afghanistan, in which they fund America's enemies?

Why should non-NATO people be more sympathetic with your concerns than with with the concerns of Russia?

And, even if you are pro-America, why would you condemn someone for fighting you with the same means you use for fighting them?
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 15:51
    @Philokalia
    We are talking about bounty for god's sake. This is a totally different area of abuse rather than Russia just sending arms to Taliban, which they did.
    You want to justify Russian behavior. I KNOW Trump is being played for a fool by both Putin and Kim Jong Un.

This would never go unanswered by any other POTUS. There would be phone calls saying knock it off or else suffer the consequences.

THAT is the issue, the total lack of response by Trump kissing Putin's butt, doing his bidding, like pulling troops out of Germany which was high on Putin's wish list and Trump just fell for it.
    He calls himself a 'stable genius' but now we know he had to pay a dude just to take his SAT's for college.
    He is no genius, his only talent is for fraud, ALL HIS LIFE. His niece just wrote a book about it, due to come out in a week but journalists are having a ball with it.
    He is fighting in court to try to suppress that book because it shows him to be a life long liar, extreme narcissist, sociopath and zero empathy for ANYONE but himself.
    Our grip is that he did NOTHING about Russia and the sanctions were about Russia taking over Crimea in a military coup. Trump told Putin BEFORE THE ELECTIONS, don't worry about that, I'll fix it.
    THESE are the things we are talking about and this latest gaff is just one more piece of his corruption.
    BTW, the supreme court just issued two decisions about Trump, that he is NOT above the law which was his argument to keep his tax records and other documents out of the hands of congress and prosecutors from NY.
    Not a total victory for the people because both cases were thrown back to the lower courts so he might be able to run the clock to prevent any negative information from going public before November.

I sincerely hope they can speed it up so a week before the election we get the proof of his frauds. Many frauds.
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 16:16
    @philokalia said
    (1) I do not think he is a traitor. I would like to see proof.

(2) I do not understand this very much because the US basically was involved in carrying out an execution of a top Iranian military figure last year. Plenty of Americans have talked about how Russia allegedly hacked & stole our election.

America has lots of bad blood with Russia over the Ukraine, and it ...[text shortened]... erica, why would you condemn someone for fighting you with the same means you use for fighting them?
    The man was impeached for getting foreign countries to investigate political opponents.

Two years ago he gave secrets to foreign officials (probably forgotten because every day is a new drama with that man).
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 23:32
    @Philokalia
    Well it is perfectly clear YOU are not pro America. I imagine you dancing in the streets whenever an American gets killed in Afghanistan.
  15. S. Korea
    Moves
    10 Jul '20 01:05
    @sonhouse said
    @Philokalia
    We are talking about bounty for god's sake. This is a totally different area of abuse rather than Russia just sending arms to Taliban, which they did.
    You want to justify Russian behavior. I KNOW Trump is being played for a fool by both Putin and Kim Jong Un.

This would never go unanswered by any other POTUS. There would be phone calls saying knock it off ...[text shortened]... hope they can speed it up so a week before the election we get the proof of his frauds. Many frauds.
    Oh, OK.

Do you have some proof to show us?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree