Toilet roll stuck to Trump’s shoe...

Toilet roll stuck to Trump’s shoe...

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
08 Oct 18

@mott-the-hoople said
the only sexual assaulter getting away with it is your man keith Ellison.
You just keep telling yourself that.
Eventually your thoughts may become reality. However, me reckons the chances are that women are still gonna get abused by others than him you mention.

What you also fail to comprehend, is that trump dragging toilet paper around is a metaphor.
It’s bog role still clinging to a skanky bum.
It’s like a poop stain still being wiped.

It’s America flushing itself down the poop chute.

Think along the lines of Putin boarding a plane, with the tears of KGB and NKVD victims visibly dripping off his shoes.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
08 Oct 18

@shavixmir said
You just keep telling yourself that.
Eventually your thoughts may become reality. However, me reckons the chances are that women are still gonna get abused by others than him you mention.

What you also fail to comprehend, is that trump dragging toilet paper around is a metaphor.
It’s bog role still clinging to a skanky bum.
It’s like a poop stain still being wiped.
...[text shortened]... es of Putin boarding a plane, with the tears of KGB and NKVD victims visibly dripping off his shoes.
Don't forget, Trump is in LOVE with Kim. And it's not Kim Basinger....

Moves
08 Oct 18

@divegeester said
... as he boards AF1

Please tell me this is true; the jokes just write themselves!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-air-force-one-toilet-paper-stuck-shoe-minnesota-rally-a8569656.html
Come on. Don't descend to an alt-right level.

Moves
08 Oct 18

@divegeester said
Isn’t what you are saying circular reasoning; it is only the liberals who laugh at Trump, if you laugh at Trump then by definition you are a liberal?
lets just say it rates right up there with nana nana boo boo...conservatives, or moderates even, are not known for that intellect.