Tired of Listening to Him Lie'

Tired of Listening to Him Lie'

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
196d
1 edit

Deutsche Bank Slashes Trump's Net Worth- "We're Tired of Listening to Him Lie" say the bank examiners.

After Deutsche Bank's adjustments, their data suggested Trump's net worth to be around $2.365 billion today, in contrast to his initial claim of $4.26 billion in early 2023. In 2017 Trump proclaimed his net worth to be in excess of 10.5 billion.

These figures don't reflect his mounting legal bills. This news is a personal gut punch to Donald, as his carefully crafted image of a wealthy and successful businessman has been tarnished badly for all to see.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/deutsche-bank-slashes-trump-s-net-worth-we-re-tired-of-listening-to-him-lie/ss-AA1iUo7J?cvid=d4ea0ca783774b0ead8a620034cda3c9&ei=4#image=1

Über-Nerd

Moves
195d

@mchill

Waaaat? The Donald

fibbed??

Naw, can’t be. Just can’t be. I mean, just look at his carefully quaffed hair — that alone must cost 70,000 bucks a year.

😆

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
194d

@mchill
I wonder how much he will be worth when NYC gets through with him? He may be hit with MORE than a quarter bil AND loss of his business crap in NY.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
194d

I hope that we end up with just a little orange fluff floating down the Hudson.

Über-Nerd

Moves
194d

@shavixmir said
I hope that we end up with just a little orange fluff floating down the Hudson.
All the dye and stiffeners in his hair would violate environmental protection regulations.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
193d

@sonhouse said
@mchill
I wonder how much he will be worth when NYC gets through with him? He may be hit with MORE than a quarter bil AND loss of his business crap in NY.
I wonder how much he will be worth when NYC gets through with him?

Hopefully less than 0. He's nothing more than an arrogant, insecure, white-collar criminal in an expensive suit.

Über-Nerd

Moves
193d

@mchill

… with a trophy wife who doesn’t love him.

Moves
193d

@moonbus said
@mchill

… with a trophy wife who doesn’t love him.
She doesn’t even like him.

But there she still is, suckling on the nipple.

Über-Nerd

Moves
193d

@divegeester said

She’ll leave him, when he can’t support her life style anymore.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
188d
2 edits

@moonbus said
She’ll leave him, when he can’t support her life style anymore.
What I get is that she's a mother, staying with the piggy bank for her son.

(And just imagine what kind of POS he's gonna grow up to be. Just look at the rest of his kids.)

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
188d

@divegeester said

Jesus Christ dude. That is one image I did not need burned into my brain!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
188d

@mchill said
Deutsche Bank Slashes Trump's Net Worth- "We're Tired of Listening to Him Lie" say the bank examiners.

After Deutsche Bank's adjustments, their data suggested Trump's net worth to be around $2.365 billion today, in contrast to his initial claim of $4.26 billion in early 2023. In 2017 Trump proclaimed his net worth to be in excess of 10.5 billion.

These figures don't ref ...[text shortened]... h-we-re-tired-of-listening-to-him-lie/ss-AA1iUo7J?cvid=d4ea0ca783774b0ead8a620034cda3c9&ei=4#image=1
Too bad Deutsche Bank didn't come to this magic realization BEFORE they loaned him all that money.

t

Garner, NC

Moves
188d

@mchill said

These figures don't ref ...[text shortened]... h-we-re-tired-of-listening-to-him-lie/ss-AA1iUo7J?cvid=d4ea0ca783774b0ead8a620034cda3c9&ei=4#image=1
Is it common practice for banks to publicly disclose financial information of their clients? I'm just asking. I don't know.

Presumably if someone has been found guilty by the NY Times, it should be okay publicly disclose their private data. I'm just curious how the rest of us would be treated with our private banking data.