Time for Change

Time for Change

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
23 Feb 10
1 edit

Obama's Presidency is so obviously not working, so, who should the Dems run against him in 2012?

silicon valley

Moves
23 Feb 10

i can think of one person who should be available, if the Republicans don't start treating her right.

silicon valley

Moves
23 Feb 10

imagine that, the Dems would be the first party in history to elect a woman to be President of the USA!

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
23 Feb 10

Originally posted by zeeblebot
imagine that, the Dems would be the first party in history to elect a woman to be President of the USA!
by default? because if the GOP starts sucking up to SP are you suggesting the Dems will have no option but to run Hilary against her?

silicon valley

Moves
24 Feb 10
1 edit

what's hilary got to do with it?

she's obama's SOS! wouldn't it be disloyal to run for election against the boss?

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
24 Feb 10

what's hilary got to do with it?

she's obama's SOS! wouldn't it be disloyal to run for election against the boss?
I was trying to decypher your if the right does not treat her right comment and that got me a bit confused(very easily done btw) cos I hardly thought Sarah P was the sort that would defect to the left(possibly defecate on the left but thats another matter) and that only left one other woman left standing in the frame, so before I even get more entangled, who's the mystery woman then??

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
24 Feb 10

Originally posted by kmax87
Obama's Presidency is so obviously not working, so, who should the Dems run against him in 2012?
The Mad Hatter.

silicon valley

Moves
24 Feb 10

I was trying to decypher your if the right does not treat her right comment and that got me a bit confused(very easily done btw) cos I hardly thought Sarah P was the sort that would defect to the left(possibly defecate on the left but thats another matter) and that only left one other woman left standing in the frame, so before I even get more entangled, who's the mystery woman then??
no need for Sarah to defect, won't the Dems come to her?

w

Moves
24 Feb 10
1 edit

Not working? What makes you say that? After all, there is still time to shove NHC and cap and trade down our throats along with another $20 trillion in stimulus spending which should keep our economy going for another year or two.

Spend, spend, spend, for our time is short!!

Moves
24 Feb 10
1 edit

no need for Sarah to defect, won't the Dems come to her?
NO - she'll run as a Marxist in 2016 after the Republican Party splits into pieces.

w

Moves
25 Feb 10
4 edits

What I find amusing are those who, on the one hand, see Obama's Presidency as a failure but, on the other hand, think that the answer is to throw in someone like Hillary who would have done virtually everything the same. If I recall, the biggest dispute among the two was who would be a better leader in time of crisis, as if that really meant anything at all. Both of them are partisan talking heads. There is precious little difference. They both have their orders which include pushing government run health care and cap and trade etc, etc. IT only boils down to which face you wish to look at for the next 4 years, not which policies you prefer.

K

Germany

Moves
25 Feb 10

Obama not being able to accomplish anything even though he has a vast majority backing him shows the system is broken.

w

Moves
25 Feb 10
1 edit

Originally posted by KazetNagorra
Obama not being able to accomplish anything even though he has a vast majority backing him shows the system is broken.
Like they beckoned him in MA and Virginia and New Jersey?

K

Germany

Moves
25 Feb 10

Originally posted by whodey
Like they beckones him in MA and Virginia and New Jersey?
What?

w

Moves
25 Feb 10
2 edits

Originally posted by KazetNagorra
What?
Elections since 2008 have all pretty much gone against Obama and company. In fact, Obama campaigned along side Coakley with the message that a vote for her was a vote for NHC.