1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jul '21 04:01
    @AverageJoe1
    It might be ad nauseam to you but Trump is EVIL and you can't even be bothered to mount a defense of his actions, instead just shooting the messenger thinking if I froth at the mouth enough I will cause Sonhouse to go away and not have to listen to his nonsense.

I ask you seriously, defend Trump's actions like covering up the Stormey daniels deal or pressuring the Georgia sec. of state to find 74,000 votes so Trump can declare victory but that is NEVER going to happen.
    Or his pressuring the Ukraine POTUS to find dirt on the Bidens, We need a favor THOUGH. Remember that? That got him impeached but of course the gutless repubs thought there was nothing wrong with EITHER of Trumps impeachment proceedings.

And leading the crowd on Jan 6 where he said, I will be with you which was utter BULLSHYTE, the last place on Earth he would be would be near actual violence, since he is a narcissistic sociopath pathological liar and a coward where he would through ANYONE under the bus to save his sorry ass.

So instead of going Sonhouse is nuts, try defending your god king.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jul '21 04:09
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    Says the white boy masquerading as a black man.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree