1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 12:03
    @dood111 said
    Sonhouse is protective of the Constitution because he was there when it was written.
    Remember the Constitution Party? Now, after four years of a president who wipes his ass with the Constitution, now, all of a sudden, you think the Constitution is crap.

Well, I'm protective of the Constitution too, and I wasn't there when it was written. Like most government employees, I've taken an oath to protect and defend the Constitution from all enemies, foreign AND domestic. And you malignant totalitarians will destroy democracy and the Constitution over my dead body.
  2. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 12:38
    @suzianne said
    Remember the Constitution Party? Now, after four years of a president who wipes his ass with the Constitution, now, all of a sudden, you think the Constitution is crap.

Well, I'm protective of the Constitution too, and I wasn't there when it was written. Like most government employees, I've taken an oath to protect and defend the Constitution from all enemies, foreign A ...[text shortened]... tic. And you malignant totalitarians will destroy democracy and the Constitution over my dead body.
    LOL what government agency would hire you?
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 13:04
    @dood111 said
    LOL what government agency would hire you?
    I was hired long before Trump, so I can actually do my job well.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 13:16
    @suzianne said

Well, I'm protective of the Constitution too, and I wasn't there when it was written. Like most government employees, I've taken an oath to protect and defend the Constitution from all enemies, foreign A ...[text shortened]... tic. And you malignant totalitarians will destroy democracy and the Constitution over my dead body.
    you must be against illegal entry into our country then, right?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 15:45
    @Dood111
    You mean all the ones that rejected YOU?
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 15:47
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Oh yeah, illegal immigration is the biggest challenge facing the US.

SURE.

Yeah, we have a wall to complete on the border and start proceedings to force Mexico to pay for it...
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 16:05
    @sonhouse said
    @Dood111
    You mean all the ones that rejected YOU?
    No, Mott's question was do you think it is a violation of our sovereignty as set out in the constitution ,...you know , the Biden border thingy. Can you not answer a simple question? And Suzy would call this post a lie, since Mott was not rejected. That is libel!!! A Crime!!!!
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 16:111 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    you must be against illegal entry into our country then, right?
    There was no such thing as "illegal entry" into the country for almost a 100 years after the Constitution was written.

I've never heard any politician being in favor of "illegal entry into our country" though.

EDIT: Well, except for the slave trade after 1808.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 16:12
    @AverageJoe1
    I know what he was talking about. I was just saying there are WAY more important things going on than worrying about border crossings.
    BTW, you could care less about actually helping out the central countries, where the mob and cartels run the place forcing 12 year old boys to become mafia style soldiers and the girls forced into prostitution.

Stop THAT abuse and there will be way less folks who WANT to come to the US.
    But of COURSE that doesn't fall into the banner of the republicans who ONLY want to start a border war in illegals, they could care less WHY those countries are desperate to get the hell out of a hellish situation.
    NOT OUR PROBLEM is the rallying cry of the hypocrite repubs.
  10. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 20:31
    @dood111 said
    What's the deal with the libbies?
    https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2021/07/17/irrational-hatred-drives-the-progressive-movement/
    https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/william-h-regnery-ii

William H. Regnery II was the most reclusive member of the Regnery family, a right-wing publishing dynasty that continues to wield tremendous influence among both mainstream conservatives and far-right extremists. Despite his aversion to the public eye, Regnery became a major figure in the white nationalist movement, having founded the now-defunct white supremacist think tank National Policy Institute (NPI) and the Charles Martel Society, which publishes The Occidental Quarterly, a racist, antisemitic and pseudo-scholarly journal.

Regnery died at age 80 in Florida on July 2, 2021. Greg Conte, a white nationalist who once worked for NPI and Washington Summit Publishers but stepped away in August 2018, memorialized him in a Telegram post. “In the last years of his life, he was very sick from cancer,” he wrote. “But to the very end, his most pressing thought was to the future of the white race.”

Not so irrational perhaps.
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 21:51
    @athousandyoung said
    https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/william-h-regnery-ii

William H. Regnery II was the most reclusive member of the Regnery family, a right-wing publishing dynasty that continues to wield tremendous influence among both mainstream conservatives and far-right extremists. Despite his aversion to the public eye, Regnery became a ma ...[text shortened]... is most pressing thought was to the future of the white race.”

Not so irrational perhaps.
    I'm not in favor of spitting on graves but:

"“In my ethnostate, I would exclude, as a rule of thumb, non-whites, non-Europeans, wherever, however you want to define them. So, that includes blacks. We keep getting back to blacks, but we’ve got to throw in Han Chinese, have to throw in Amerindians, people who are distinctly different.”
    – In an interview with Buzzfeed News, 2017"

Hardly the "moderate conservative" the original article in the OP claimed.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Jul '21 00:12
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    I know what he was talking about. I was just saying there are WAY more important things going on than worrying about border crossings.
    BTW, you could care less about actually helping out the central countries, where the mob and cartels run the place forcing 12 year old boys to become mafia style soldiers and the girls forced into prostitution.

Stop THAT abu ...[text shortened]... t the hell out of a hellish situation.
    NOT OUR PROBLEM is the rallying cry of the hypocrite repubs.
    WAY more imp things? Like draggin up Trump ad nauseam
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Jul '21 02:55
    @earl-of-trumps said
    "White people need to comprehend that the doctrine of “systemic racism” means that every white person is a white supremacist. It does not matter what you say or do or write or if you are married to a “person of color” and have mixed-race or rainbow children.
    By definition, every white is a “systemic racist.”'
    ------------------------------

*Every* white person. Got it, libtards?

The hatred you can cut with a knife. Liberals. They SUCK
    Where’s that quote from?
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    25 Jul '21 03:15
    @shavixmir said
    Where’s that quote from?
    The article cited in the OP which called someone who wanted an "ethno-state" pruned of all non-Europeans a "moderate conservative".
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Jul '21 04:06
    Justifying censorship requires hate. That is why the corporate news media encourages democrats to hate. The desire to censor opinions is always rooted in irrational hate.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree