1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '22 05:10
    @no1marauder said
    The DC National Guard is "lying"?

What a ridiculous moron you are.
    Stop being stupid. I never claimed the NG lied. I also never claimed Schumer was was majority leader at that time. You are resorting to straw man arguments again. Was Schumer the Senate Sergeant at Arms at that time or not? Yes or no?
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    16 Oct '22 05:15
    @metal-brain said
    Stop being stupid. I never claimed the NG lied. I also never claimed Schumer was was majority leader at that time. You are resorting to straw man arguments again. Was Schumer the Senate Sergeant at Arms at that time or not? Yes or no?
    You said this:

"Pelosi and Schumer declined national guard protection on the 6th that Trump offered them."

And you accused me of lying when all I did was quote directly from the DC National Guard website. So you're accusing them of lying.

What does the Senate Sergeant at Arms all of a sudden have to do with it? You repeated false claims against Pelosi and Schumer relying on one of the most far out right wing nuts in Congress as your source of "information". Aren't you embarrassed at how stupid and gullible you were?
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '22 05:171 edit
    @no1marauder said
    It does so you pathetic idiot.

The President has exclusive control of the DC National Guard and could deploy it without anybody's else permission; no one in DC has authority to "decline" it.
    You are the pathetic idiot. Being Senate Sergeant at Arms has no majority leader requirement. You created another irrelevant straw man argument.

Of course the president has exclusive control of the DC National Guard and could deploy it without anybody's else permission. I said absolutely nothing to the contrary. Another straw man argument.

The House and Senate sergeants at arms declined Trump's offer. I'll bet next you are going to say there was no order to deploy the NG. Of course not, if there was an order they would have been deployed. The House and Senate sergeants at arms declined Trump's offer. That is why there was no order.

Do you see how you have been mislead now?
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '22 05:193 edits
    @no1marauder said
    You said this:

"Pelosi and Schumer declined national guard protection on the 6th that Trump offered them."

And you accused me of lying when all I did was quote directly from the DC National Guard website. So you're accusing them of lying.

What does the Senate Sergeant at Arms all of a sudden have to do with it? You repeated false claims against Pelosi and Schumer ...[text shortened]... ongress as your source of "information". Aren't you embarrassed at how stupid and gullible you were?
    You falsely accused me of lying. The Sergeant-at-Arms is the chief law enforcement officer for the chamber, and is responsible for maintaining security in the Capitol and Senate office buildings. The House and Senate sergeants at arms declined the offer. It was Michael Stenger and Paul Irving. Paul Irving resigned and Schumer vowed to fire Michael Stenger who later resigned.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '22 05:561 edit
    @no1marauder said
    You said this:

What does the Senate Sergeant at Arms all of a sudden have to do with it? You repeated false claims against Pelosi and Schumer ...[text shortened]... ongress as your source of "information". Aren't you embarrassed at how stupid and gullible you were?
    What quote are you talking about. I cannot read your mind?

There were also alleged intelligence failures that were probably not failures at all. Reminds me of 911 and Pearl Harbor. Intentional intelligence failures are the hallmark of false flag events.

https://justthenews.com/government/congress/internal-capitol-police-review-found-sweeping-intelligence-security-failures

Here is an excerpt from the link above:

"That intelligence failure was exacerbated, the review concluded, when new department leadership installed after Pelosi became Speaker decided to dismantle the department's open-source intelligence unit that scanned for threats on social media."

Who are the idiots that decided to dismantle the department's open-source intelligence unit that scanned for threats on social media? Don't your democrat buddies want to blame anyone but Trump? Were they forced to resign despite the scapegoating of Trump?
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Nov '22 08:581 edit
    @no1marauder
    Rothschild Inc bailed out Trump decades ago.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2016/12/08/trump-and-his-commerce-secretary-wilbur-ross-a-look-at-25-years-of-connections/?sh=5dfe873ff820

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fGhxvj_T_Hg/
  7. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    18 Nov '22 09:21
    @metal-brain said
    You are the pathetic idiot. Being Senate Sergeant at Arms has no majority leader requirement. You created another irrelevant straw man argument.

Of course the president has exclusive control of the DC National Guard and could deploy it without anybody's else permission. I said absolutely nothing to the contrary. Another straw man argument.

The House and Senate serg ...[text shortened]... eclined Trump's offer. That is why there was no order.

Do you see how you have been mislead now?
    Anyone reading to the end of any of your see-through litany of fabrications should have an automatic 20 point deduction from their IQ.

What an angry gathering of turds your posts have become.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Nov '22 09:36
    @Woofwoof
    In other words, you hate the brutal truth and you want to kill the messenger.
    I get that a lot.
  9. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    22 Nov '22 21:20
    @sonhouse

Turkey Denied Presidential Pardon After Photos Emerge Of It Attending January 6

"The turkey we had chosen for the occasion has been determined to be completely undeserving of a pardon," said White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre in a media briefing. "The President was very eager to bestow a pardon, but unfortunately, it came to our attention that this turkey participated in the violent attack on the Capitol that attempted to overthrow the government and destroy democracy itself."

The Babylon Bee ;^)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree