1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '22 07:52
    The documentary. A must watch.

The Capitol police violated almost every rule they were taught to get the crowd to react badly. They were worse than the protesters.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WvLOzhaH0SDl/
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '22 09:43
    Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) on July 24 told Fox News that former President Donald Trump never issued an order to deploy the National Guard to protect the Capitol. Kash Patel says that by law the president can’t order deployment of the National Guard, but can only authorize their use. Patel says Trump authorized the use of 20,000 National Guards for Jan. 6, 2021, but the offer was turned down.

https://www.ntd.com/trump-authorized-national-guard-for-jan-6-dc-mayor-and-capitol-police-declined_815018.html

Liz Cheney should be censored or flagged for misinformation. So should sonhouse!
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    05 Sep '22 10:51
    @metal-brain said
    Liz Cheney should be censored or flagged for misinformation. So should sonhouse!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
    COUGH
    HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA

You saying someone should be flagged for misinformation. Really?
    That's your bloody conclusion, you inbred incel? You harbinger of stupidy, conspiracy rubbish and literally EVERY SINGLE SUBJECT YOU SPEW FORTH, you spew it forth from the most obnoxiously moronic viewpoint.

You dare suggest flagging others for misinformation? You pathetically retarded, hypocritical, LIAR.

God damn, seriously, if I met you in a pub, I'd hospitalise you with a cue stuck up your arse and my boot down your throat.

You stupid little person.
  4. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    05 Sep '22 11:17
    @metal-brain said
    The documentary. A must watch.

The Capitol police violated almost every rule they were taught to get the crowd to react badly. They were worse than the protesters.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WvLOzhaH0SDl/
    So you post thread after thread with the point that the capitol Police is incompetent.

So wher the people going into the building in their good right?

You claim that the people going in wher FBI or at least democrats.

So was Jake Angeli (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Angeli) a FBI Agent or a democrat?
    Wher his actions justified?
    Why is he in jail then?
  5. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    05 Sep '22 13:26
    How many people here actually watched the video to see the other side of the story?
    None I bet.
  6. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    05 Sep '22 15:07
    @jj-adams said
    How many people here actually watched the video to see the other side of the story?
    None I bet.
    The question is: What is the aim of the exercise?

No1Marauder has evidently watched a lot of these things and discussed them in the thread with about 150 posts ...
  7. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    05 Sep '22 15:29
    @jj-adams said
    None I bet.
    How many people here have actually
    navigated the B-52 to see the
    other side of the story?
    None I bet.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    05 Sep '22 16:29
    @jimm619 said
    How many people here have actually
    navigated the B-52 to see the
    other side of the story?
    None I bet.
    🤣
  9. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    05 Sep '22 19:07
    @jj-adams said
    None I bet.
    Both sides guy. Nice.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '22 19:18
    @shavixmir said
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
    COUGH
    HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA

You saying someone should be flagged for misinformation. Really?
    That's your bloody conclusion, you inbred incel? You harbinger of stupidy, conspiracy rubbish and literally EVERY SINGLE SUBJECT YOU SPEW FORTH, you spew it forth from the most obnoxiously moronic viewpoint.

You dare suggest flagging others ...[text shortened]... talise you with a cue stuck up your arse and my boot down your throat.

You stupid little person.
    MORON!
    Funny how you can never prove I post misinformation.
    You just lie and expect people to believe you.

Wanting something to be untrue is not the same as proving it.
    You have faith confused with fact.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '22 19:27
    @jj-adams said
    None I bet.
    Of course not. If they had watched it they would call facts lies instead of not talking about it at all. Sonhouse still thinks Trump could have ordered the Nation Guard to the capitol. Trump had to authorize it, which he did. It was Muriel Bowser and Pelosi that didn't want the Nation Guard reinforcements.

Liz Cheney said Trump didn't order the National Guard reinforcements. Technically that is true, but she is misleading people into believing it was possible and it was not. When they found out they were needed it was too late. People act like the Nation Guard can teleport though a stargate to the capitol building or something that ridiculous. Calling up reserves takes time.
  12. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    06 Sep '22 03:23
    @metal-brain said
    MORON!

You’ve been proven wrong so many times, it’s unbelievable. You just deny the proof.

You can’t hold us responsible for that, my cuddleless little incel.
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    06 Sep '22 03:40
    @metal-brain said
    Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) on July 24 told Fox News that former President Donald Trump never issued an order to deploy the National Guard to protect the Capitol. Kash Patel says that by law the president can’t order deployment of the National Guard, but can only authorize their use. Patel says Trump authorized the use of 20,000 National Guards for Jan. 6, 2021, but the offe ...[text shortened]... ined_815018.html

Kash Patel is a well known political hack and liar. Trump's own acting Secretary of Defense, Christopher Miller, shot down this BS under oath (which, of course, Patel has never been under):

"The questioner follows up: “Just so we’re clear, you did not have 10,000 troops, quote ‘to be on the ready’ . . . prior to January 6th?”

Miller: “A non-military person probably could have some sort of weird interpretation, but no, to answer your question, that was not part of my plan or the Department of Defense’s plan.”

Questioner: “To be crystal clear, there was no direct order from President Trump to put 10,000 troops ‘to be on the ready’ for January 6th, correct?”

Miller: “That’s correct. There was no direct—there was no order from the president."

https://www.thebulwark.com/trumps-jan-6th-national-guard-lie-crumbles/

Nancy Pelosi has no authority over the National Guard, contrary to your repeated, ridiculous claims to the contrary.
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    06 Sep '22 03:45
    In fact, Donald Trump was in command of the DC National Guard that day and had ordered it deployed on other occasions:

" By law, the D.C. National Guard serves exclus­ively under the command of the pres­id­ent."

"In June 2020, Donald Trump took advant­age of this loop­hole, deploy­ing the D.C. Guard—over the objec­tions of D.C.’s mayor—in response to local protests against police brutal­ity."

"The second prob­lem with the D.C. Guard’s command struc­ture came to vivid light on Jan. 6. As rioters breached the U.S. Capitol and threatened the safety of lawmakers and others inside the district, the mayor of Wash­ing­ton, D.C. was not able to deploy D.C.’s own Guard to assist. Instead, she had to ask the D.C. Guard’s Command­ing General for help, who then had to request author­iz­a­tion from the Secret­ary of the Army."

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/analysis-opinion/dcs-national-guard-should-be-controlled-its-mayor-not-president-trump
  15. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    06 Sep '22 09:42
    @metal-brain said
    MORON!

No.
    You're a deliberate liar.
    Anyone without a metal brain and a tin foil hat can see that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree