1. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    12 Dec '12 02:15
    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/29/books/review/book-review-reckless-endangerment-by-gretchen-morgenson-and-joshua-rosner.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Tonight on Shaun Hannity's show Crowder says the perps can be identified from the tape and offered them the alternatives of facing criminal charges or meeting him in a sanctioned, legal MMA contest. He says he'll match the amount contributed by folks to go after these guys legally, and all goes to the winners union or charity. You think any of these Union thugs has the cahones to take up Crowder, or are they sucker punchers only?
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    12 Dec '12 02:23
    Originally posted by normbenign
    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/29/books/review/book-review-reckless-endangerment-by-gretchen-morgenson-and-joshua-rosner.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Tonight on Shaun Hannity's show Crowder says the perps can be identified from the tape and offered them the alternatives of facing criminal charges or meeting him in a sanctioned, legal MMA contest. He says h ...[text shortened]... any of these Union thugs has the cahones to take up Crowder, or are they sucker punchers only?
    If unions have thugs doing thuggery then they would be fools to respond to this guy.
  3. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    12 Dec '12 02:37
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    If unions have thugs doing thuggery then they would be fools to respond to this guy.
    Their faces are clearly visible in the video. They can be identified and charged. They have a choice. I don't think they are brave or stupid enough to take up his challenge either.

I hope they enjoy their time in one of Michigan's finest free housing facilities.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree