1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 14:56
    @mott-the-hoople said
    LOL...you are straight up lying! Im sure that would have made the news, why dont you post a link?
    This made the news and is well known.

I will post a link only after you admit you're an ignorant redneck.
  2. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 15:11
    "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think that you'll be mightily rewarded.."

COLLUSION!
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 15:12
    @mott-the-hoople said
    did you not hear the part where mueller said there WAS NO COLLUSION?

my goodness, what is wrong with your thinking?
    Yeah, Barr is SO believable. This is Barr Phase 2. In 1989 he did the same thing, used the same words even in his assessment of the 'law opinion' about being able to kidnap foreign leaders anywhere in the world and bring them to court in the US. He white washed that to congress and it was proven 2 years later he lied big time, saying it was all about domestic law when the actual opinion was scathing in its review citing international law and repercussions if we did that. So here we have Barr doing exactly the same thing again. No collusion. What a shocker. Who could have POSSIBLY guessed he would say that? And at that dog and pony show he conducted this morning, NO MUELLER. What a shocker. And not ten minutes later, almost as if Trump KNEW what was going to be said he does a twitter thing using game of thrones image, which may be a violation of copyright law saying game over. Also what a shocker.
    And Barr gives Trump a copy of the report even before congress sees it. Also a huge shocker, right? Why no Mueller at that dog and pony show Barr conducted? Why did he do that AT ALL when no other AG has EVER done such a thing? It wasn't his decision to make as to the veracity of the charges, it is and always has been CONGRESS to make that decision.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 16:40
    @vivify said
    This made the news and is well known.

I will post a link only after you admit you're an ignorant redneck.
    I am an ignorant redneck...bring it on
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 16:43
    @sonhouse said
    Yeah, Barr is SO believable. This is Barr Phase 2. In 1989 he did the same thing, used the same words even in his assessment of the 'law opinion' about being able to kidnap foreign leaders anywhere in the world and bring them to court in the US. He white washed that to congress and it was proven 2 years later he lied big time, saying it was all about domestic law when the ac ...[text shortened]... to make as to the veracity of the charges, it is and always has been CONGRESS to make that decision.
    LOL...barr stated why Trump received it first...it is common practice for the accused to see the accuser...oh and a constitutional right too. Did you watch any of this?
  6. Germany
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 17:00
    @mott-the-hoople said
    LOL...barr stated why Trump received it first...it is common practice for the accused to see the accuser...oh and a constitutional right too. Did you watch any of this?
    "Accused"? But I thought the report completely exonerates Trump and didn't accuse him of anything?
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 17:53
    @kazetnagorra said
    "Accused"? But I thought the report completely exonerates Trump and didn't accuse him of anything?
    you are just too stupid to dialog with.
  8. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 18:122 edits
    @mott-the-hoople said
    I am an ignorant redneck...bring it on
    Good boy.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/03/us/politics/william-barr-mueller-report.html

Some on Mueller's Team Say Report Was More Damaging Than Barr Revealed

Some of Robert S. Mueller III’s investigators have told associates that Attorney General William P. Barr failed to adequately portray the findings of their inquiry and that they were more troubling for President Trump than Mr. Barr indicated
  9. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 18:561 edit
    @livineasy4 said
    MSNBC has pushed collusion for 2,5 years, but there was none. They said there was no spying...There was spying. Everything seems to me to be reversed. I bet this will now be clarified, and hopefully we can all move on.
    You have no clue what's in this report skippy. You're just displaying your own ignorance.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 18:59
    @vivify said
    Even then, Mueller's team condemned Barr's interpretation of the report as wrong.
    Then your post does it for me. I’m switching, voting for guy with the self-made-up Mexican name, ...Beto is it? Has some really new ideas, never talks about himself, and gave .03% of his $400k income to charity. A solid guy. Commander in Chief material!
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 19:01
    @averagejoe1 said
    Then your post does it for me. I’m switching, voting for guy with the self-made-up Mexican name, ...Beto is it? Has some really new ideas, never talks about himself, and gave .03% of his $400k income to charity. A solid guy. Commander in Chief material!
    Oops.....003%. $1200.00.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 19:09
    @averagejoe1 said
    You really are a certified assswipe. You know full well there are a couple dozen Dems running. I doubt Beto will win the nomination anyway. You don't do sarcasm very well. Don't quit your day job.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 21:20
    @sonhouse said
    You really are a certified assswipe. You know full well there are a couple dozen Dems running. I doubt Beto will win the nomination anyway. You don't do sarcasm very well. Don't quit your day job.
    Is not facetious-ness allowed? Just funnin here. Obviously I would not vote for an unqualified candidate, one people would gladly replace Trump with. I was being facetious. I like analogies too, like the guy who works and the guy who doesn’t. .....what to do with the salary at the end of the day. I guess it sounds mean spirited, when the only time I AM serious, and maybe not in keeping with this greatly clever humor, is when some are truly relentlessly pursuing our president to hell and back. I’m a Patriot. Sorry for any offense. Joe
  14. Germany
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 21:34
    @averagejoe1 said
    Obviously I would not vote for an unqualified candidate
    hahaha
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 21:47
    Well, I just had a wee peep at what’s now been released.

It actually doesn’t make trump or his cronies sound anything like presidential or even trustworthy.

Okay, so they didn’t collude, but members of his administration were rubbing cocks with the Russians.

Okay, obstruction can’t be proven (or disproven), but that’s only because members of his team didn’t follow up on his orders.

Add to this his meglomanical outbursts and his incoherent twittering, it’s a picture which is going to haunt the US until its demise... so 20 years max.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree