1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    09 May '21 23:53
    @no1marauder said
    Contrary to your thesis, the terrible crime of littering is hardly limited to certain "cultures".
    but it is sure more prevalent in some though isnt it?
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 May '21 00:17
    @mott-the-hoople said
    but it is sure more prevalent in some though isnt it?
    Is it? Maybe you could present some stats and data along with a precise definition of "culture" which would enable us to compare rates of littering across "cultures".
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    10 May '21 00:55
    @no1marauder said
    Is it? Maybe you could present some stats and data along with a precise definition of "culture" which would enable us to compare rates of littering across "cultures".
    take a trip to the hood then holler back at me
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    10 May '21 01:01
    @no1marauder said
    here is some of that culture for you...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/times-square-shooting-person-of-interest-identified-police-say-he-intended-to-shoot-his-brother-report
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    10 May '21 01:22
    @no1marauder said
    Contrary to your thesis, the terrible crime of littering is hardly limited to certain "cultures".
    Libs are devoid of logic. And I was speaking of the venezualan culture. I didn’t say anything about littering being limited to a certain culture.
    The one exception might be Cuba......they have nothing to throw away.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    10 May '21 01:27
    @mott-the-hoople said
    here is some of that culture for you...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/times-square-shooting-person-of-interest-identified-police-say-he-intended-to-shoot-his-brother-report
    Careful Mott ,,,Libs don’t like the word culture. Their leaders are using the word race in lieu therof, and libs have their marching orders, Even Marauder, a smart guy, has to fall in line, I’m sure he would.rather be independent, but it’s not going to happen, Why did he put quotes around the word culture, above? Curious, don’t you think.?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree