1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 11:405 edits
    In order to shut up Romney and Jeb.

It's the only way they will be happy like they were under Obama so they can crawl back under their respective rocks.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/why-nevertrump-will-never-work-1392133276262454.html

So first Romney endorses Cruz but then says that Kasich is the only one who can govern? "W" won't even endorse Cruz while his brother reluctantly endorses him only to stop Trump?

Trump and Cruz will soon be purged from the system as the system resumes the status quo. It's just a speed bump. Progs seem to have accelerated their pace more so than usual over the years. Maybe they need to back off the pedal a bit in order to lull more people back to sleep.

The GOP is the only organized body on the face of the planet that could lose to Hillary. In fact, I think that if ISIS formed a party they could beat her.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 12:14
    Originally posted by whodey
    In order to shut up Romney and Jeb.

It's the only way they will be happy like they were under Obama so they can crawl back under their respective rocks.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/why-nevertrump-will-never-work-1392133276262454.html

So first Romney endorses Cruz but then says that Kasich is the only one who can govern? "W" won't even endorse C ...[text shortened]... t that could lose to Hillary. In fact, I think that if ISIS formed a party they could beat her.
    I think this election was decided a while back, like when Hillary had to endure 10+ hours of grilling on the Hill over Benghazi, and all the Republicans could come up with was a whole lotta nothin'.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 12:411 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I think this election was decided a while back, like when Hillary had to endure 10+ hours of grilling on the Hill over Benghazi, and all the Republicans could come up with was a whole lotta nothin'.
    Here is a clip with Trump agreeing with you in 2012 as he says that he does not think Benghazi has resonated with voters enough to negatively effect voters and that he hopes she will run in 2016.

YouTube
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 12:44
    Hillary is so confident that the Benghazi affair will just go away, she lied and said that no American lives were lost there.

YouTube

So not only did she knowingly lie to the families of the service men who lost their lives regarding how and why they died, she then is trying to rewrite history altogether.

I guess rewriting history beats burning books. It's a kinder gentler way to control the minds of people.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 13:231 edit
    Anyone wanting to join the US armed services should have their heads examined. Not only does the government not have your back, not only do they discount your sacrifice, not only do they tie your hands with rules of engagement, they will then disown you if you get too sick down the road and kick you to the curb.
  6. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 13:33
    The GOP is the only disorganized body on the face of the planet that could lose to Hillary. In fact, I think that if ISIS formed a party they could beat her.
    Fixed
  7. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 13:34
    The GOP is the only organized body on the face of the planet that could lose to Hillary.
    Not a follower of UK politics, then?
  8. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 15:09
    The best-case scenario for the country would be Kasich vs. Sanders for the presidency.
  9. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 16:40
    Read 13 hours in Benghazi. The authors, stuck there after the murder of the Ambassador had a whole lotta more than nothin'. Republicans on the Hill are part of the establishment, and probably are hiding their own scandals. Hillary was and is responsible for lack of action regarding Benghazi. I can't see her as a candidate to be Commander in Chief. The Democratic party is stuck between a rock and a hard place. With only Bernie as an alternative, it still appears Hillary may face a steep uphill fight for the nomination, and you know the Republicans will lock onto Benghazi like pitbulls on a bone.
  10. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 16:41
    Originally posted by vivify
    The best-case scenario for the country would be Kasich vs. Sanders for the presidency.
    A good observation. Trouble is neither is leading for their party's nomination.
  11. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 16:441 edit
    Anyone wanting to join the US armed services should have their heads examined. Not only does the government not have your back, not only do they discount your sacrifice, not only do they tie your hands with rules of engagement, they will then disown you if you get too sick down the road and kick you to the curb.
    It is better than it has ever been, but is still appalling. Talk to vets of WW2, Korea, Vietnam, and Desert Storm. The older the vets, the worse the treatment. My younger brother died of Mesothelioma from asbestos exposure while in the Navy. His wife and kids are still fighting over compensation.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 23:19
    Originally posted by vivify
    Especially considering that Sanders would mop the floor with Kasich. Kasich's record in Ohio only looks good after looking at the record of all the others. Most of Ohio's improved economy came along with the rest of the country's improved economy. Ohio was a follower, not a leader. Don't be fooled, the man is not a 'moderate', no matter how hard he tries to convince people of it.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 02:34
    "THE BATTLING BOYS OF BENGHAZI"

We're the battling boys of Benghazi,

No fame, no glory, no paparazzi.

Just a fiery death in a blazing hell,

Defending our country we loved so well.

It wasn't our job, but we answered the call,

Fought to the Consulate and scaled the wall.

We pulled twenty countrymen from the jaws of fate

Led them to safety and stood at the gate.

Just the two of us and foes by the score,

But we stood fast to bar the door.

Three calls for reinforcement, but all were denied,

So we fought and we fought and we fought 'til we died.

We gave our all for our Uncle Sam,

But Barack and Hillary didn't give a damn.

Just two dead Seals who carried the load

No thanks to us...we were just

"Bumps In The Road".
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 02:36
    Especially considering that Sanders would mop the floor with Kasich. Kasich's record in Ohio only looks good after looking at the record of all the others. Most of Ohio's improved economy came along with the rest of the country's improved economy. Ohio was a follower, not a leader. Don't be fooled, the man is not a 'moderate', no matter how hard he tries to convince people of it.
    Yep, you may even compare Kasich to Hitler or the Taliban. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree