1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 00:00
    So, she was arrested. So, I assume up to this point that we all agree that societal matters and issues and laws moved along as provided for. Am I right, that she should have been arrested?
    Then, why does her hoodied mother, in a sense a law officer, take exception to her being arrested? How can you just loll around like her complaint is just the order of the day? Why don't just one of you say that Omar (brrrrr) is out line and this girl, like Donald Trump, should appear in court?
    Different laws for diffferent people? Any level-headed response would be appreciated.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/19/us-news/aoc-rashida-tlaib-call-out-arrest-of-squad-member-ilhan-omars-daughter-at-columbia-anti-israel-protest/
  2. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 00:42
    @averagejoe1 said
    So, she was arrested. So, I assume up to this point that we all agree that societal matters and issues and laws moved along as provided for. Am I right, that she should have been arrested?
    Then, why does her hoodied mother, in a sense a law officer, take exception to her being arrested? How can you just loll around like her complaint is just the order of the day? ...[text shortened]... -rashida-tlaib-call-out-arrest-of-squad-member-ilhan-omars-daughter-at-columbia-anti-israel-protest/

Yes, I'm sure she should have been arrested, along with the others. She knew the rules and broke them. So, why are you making such a big deal out of this? People get arrested at protest rally's every week.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 01:02
    @AverageJoe1
    Holy cow, a protester arrested at a peaceful protest. HANG THE BITCH.
    Is this supposed to be a defense of the attack on Jan 6? Trump now innocent of inciting an insurrection, not believing in the peaceful transfer of power, stolen election and all that even though he was told by his own people there was no mass election fraud? Is that why you bring up a protester, that will somehow denigrate democrats?
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 11:02
    @mchill said

Yes, I'm sure she should have been arrested, along with the others. She knew the rules and broke them. So, why are you making such a big deal out of this? People get arrested at protest rally's every week.
    My point is that her mother, one a few hundred people who make law in this country, wants her to be released, but you see......she broke the law.
    What is wrong with you libs? Do you not see ANYTHING for what it is? In another thread I ask you fellers how you can say "We Are Hamas' when they are rapists and murderers. Could you square that for us?
  5. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 11:12
    @averagejoe1 said
    My point is that her mother, one a few hundred people who make law in this country, wants her to be released, but you see......she broke the law.
    What is wrong with you libs? Do you not see ANYTHING for what it is? In another thread I ask you fellers how you can say "We Are Hamas' when they are rapists and murderers. Could you square that for us?
    "Congress shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech, ... or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Her summons was for... trespass? Oh gee. Yeah. Sounds serious. Why is the FBI not investigating?

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) is “enormously proud” of daughter Isra Hirsi’s arrest during an anti-Israel protest, she said Friday in her first public comments since the 21-year-old was busted in New York City.

“I am enormously proud of my daughter,” the far-left “Squad” congresswoman wrote on X.

Omar then detailed Hirsi’s history with activism, going back to her teenage years, which culminated Thursday with her suspension from Barnard College and arrest during a disruptive anti-Israel protest at Columbia University.

The Minnesota Democrat also suggested in her post that Israel is committing “genocide” in Gaza.
  6. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 11:17
    "Shafik said the demonstrators were trespassing, refusing to disperse and damaging campus property, among other violations."

"Disperse, you rebels. Why won't you disperse!" - Major Pitcairn, Lexington, 1775

Yeah, we've heard that one before. Real Americans... don't "disperse."
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 15:091 edit
    @spruce112358 said
    "Congress shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech, ... or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Her summons was for... trespass? Oh gee. Yeah. Sounds serious. Why is the FBI not investigating?

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) is “enormously proud” of daughter Isra Hirsi’s arrest during an ...[text shortened]... .

The Minnesota Democrat also suggested in her post that Israel is committing “genocide” in Gaza.
    Why would we care if the heathen Omar is proud of something. The turban ? A trouble making lawless girl? And you dare make light of cretins breaking laws? And why indeed is not the FBI on this, indeed? If one of the protesters had to pee, did it in public, that is a broken law, little guy. You libs pick and choose law.
    Your law just let the immigrant who killed the girl in Athens out of jail….into the streets. He will break a law, beginning with peeing in public, which is a law. But you say none of that is important.? what is important to you liberals besides free stuff and proteeeeeeeccting each other. Whoopty do.

Edit : you have to admit that putting in your posts the (D-Minn) is a little bit fairy like. Don’t you know that we know what she is? You are exhibiting your condescension, you can’t kid a kidder.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 15:20
    @spruce112358 said

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) is “enormously proud” of daughter Isra Hirsi’s arrest during an ...[text shortened]... .

Is the girl we talking about being programmed all these years to be an activist and you want me to be her friend and to protect her rights? , is that a right, when her rights fly in the face of Americanism and democracy. One wonders why these desert people move from there to here. Could it be that we have a better country? That has to be the reason, yet they come here and then want to change the country ….you people are really screwed up.
    You have to know that I am more conservative than Trump and woulddo things you wouldn’t like if I were president. With the least expense, too, we would hire private concerns in the United States, who would set up businesses and be paid to deport these people.
  9. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 18:03
    @averagejoe1 said
    Is the girl we talking about being programmed all these years to be an activist and you want me to be her friend and to protect her rights? , is that a right, when her rights fly in the face of Americanism and democracy. One wonders why these desert people move from there to here. Could it be that we have a better country? That has to be the reason, yet they come here an ...[text shortened]... ivate concerns in the United States, who would set up businesses and be paid to deport these people.
    "[Ilhan] Omar's family secured asylum in the U.S. and arrived in New York in 1995, then lived for a time in Arlington, Virginia, before moving to and settling in Minneapolis, where her father worked first as a taxi driver and later for the post office.

Her father and grandfather emphasized the importance of democracy during her upbringing, and at age 14 she accompanied her grandfather to caucus meetings, serving as his interpreter.

She has spoken about school bullying she endured during her time in Virginia, stimulated by her distinctive Somali appearance and wearing of the hijab. She recalls gum being pressed into her hijab [Ed. not a turban], being pushed down stairs, and physical taunts while she was changing for gym class. Omar remembers her father's reaction to these incidents: "They are doing something to you because they feel threatened in some way by your existence."

Omar became a U.S. citizen in 2000 when she was 17 years old.

Can't deport a citizen, citizen. Especially those with a better appreciation for democracy than YOU!
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 20:591 edit
    @spruce112358 said
    "[Ilhan] Omar's family secured asylum in the U.S. and arrived in New York in 1995, then lived for a time in Arlington, Virginia, before moving to and settling in Minneapolis, where her father worked first as a taxi driver and later for the post office.

Her father and grandfather emphasized the importance of democracy during her upbringing, and at age 14 she acc ...[text shortened]... Can't deport a citizen, citizen. Especially those with a better appreciation for democracy than YOU!
    Well, my my.....no answer abut Omar demanding her daughter's release after breaking the law? Did Spruce just ignore the issue, and brag and tout a muslim to change our society?
    What is wrong with you people? Maybe you are mired in clicking on all the links?

Be brave. Someone say that the congresswoman was out of line.
  11. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 21:11
    @averagejoe1 said
    Well, my my.....no answer abut Omar demanding her daughter's release after breaking the law?
    She didn't.

Not that I can see.
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 22:231 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Im guessing she wants all the protesters released, if you cannot protest against a country when it’s slaughtering civilians when can you protest them.
    This 💩 from a MAGA who wants to release the Jan 6th protesters and claims snorezilla is being persecuted 🤷🏻‍♂️
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 01:50
    @spruce112358 said
    She didn't.

Not that I can see.
    Google?
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 01:54
    @kevcvs57 said
    Im guessing she wants all the protesters released, if you cannot protest against a country when it’s slaughtering civilians when can you protest them.
    This 💩 from a MAGA who wants to release the Jan 6th protesters and claims snorezilla is being persecuted 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Go guess.
    But this lawmaker wants us to release her daughter who broke a law. Are you actually saying that that is acceptable practice for a lawmaker? Why do write all the other stuff? Maruader really just got soooooo upset with me when he assumed I had changed a subject, when all I said was that everyone needs to strive to find their place in the world.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 03:571 edit
    @AverageJoe1
    I guess if it was YOUR daughter in the slammer because of protests, you would tell her you can rot in their bitch, I am through with you, you are now disinherited.
    How could that bitch Omar DARE to want her daughter released? SHE should be in jail too for bearing that commie bitch.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree