Obama's Civilian National Security Force

Obama's Civilian National Security Force

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
13 Jul 15
1 edit

Originally posted by RJHinds
If I am wrong, then explain to me how Obama's civilian national security force could be just as powerful and just as strong as the military, as he stated, without being armed with military type weapons?
Read the whole statement not merely the last sentence (which is rhetorical excess).

EDIT: He mentions the following agencies as ones he wants to create or expand:

AmeriCorps
Energy Corps
Foreign Service
Peace Corps

and mentions hiring vets to help other vets get jobs and for support of vets' family.

Which of those agencies do you suppose he's going to arm to the teeth?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 Jul 15

Originally posted by no1marauder
An article debunking the ammo scare from, of all people, the NRA:

You may recently have seen some in the Internet rumor mill feverishly repeating the obvious truth above, in an effort to stir up fear about recent acquisitions of ammunition by the Department of Homeland Security and a number of smaller agencies. The mildest writers have questioned why ...[text shortened]... all so that we can defend ourselves from government tyranny would laugh at such a foolish claim.
As was pointed out in the article I posted, they should not have wasted our tax payer dollars by ordering the more expensive and deadly hollow point ammunition for target practice.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
13 Jul 15

As was pointed out in the article I posted, they should not have wasted our tax payer dollars by ordering the more expensive and deadly hollow point ammunition for target practice.
The NRA disagrees with you. And they have a point: it's probably best to practice with the ammo you might actually have to use in the field.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 Jul 15
1 edit

Read the whole statement not merely the last sentence (which is rhetorical excess).

EDIT: He mentions the following agencies as ones he wants to create or expand:

AmeriCorps
Energy Corps
Foreign Service
Peace Corps

and mentions hiring vets to help other vets get jobs and for support of vets' family.

Which of those agencies do you suppose he's going to arm to the teeth?
Probably the Peace Corps so he can get another Nobel Peace Prize. 😀

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Jul 15
2 edits

I hope he doesn't try it.
However, if Iran, North Korea, or some other nation with the desire and capability makes an EMP attack on the USA, we would be unable to hold elections and Obama could declare martial law and postpone the elections. We know Iran has the desire and Obama is now allowing the time and money for Iran to gain the capability with this so-called great deal. A great deal for Iran.

K

Germany

Moves
16 Jul 15

However, if Iran, North Korea, or some other nation with the desire and capability makes an EMP attack on the USA, we would be unable to hold elections and Obama could declare martial law and postpone the elections. We know Iran has the desire and Obama is now allowing the time and money for Iran to gain the capability with this so-called great deal. A great deal for Iran.
Seriously. Ask the nurse.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Jul 15
1 edit

The NRA disagrees with you. And they have a point: it's probably best to practice with the ammo you might actually have to use in the field.
Give a reference from the NRA that they agree that the government should waste a lot of money in target practice with expensive ammo instead of less expensive ammo. I know that the NRA are against banning any type of ammo, because they believe that will lead to banning more and more guns.

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
17 Jul 15

[b]Why Does The Department Of Homeland Security Need 450 MILLION Hollow Point Bullets?

By Michael Snyder, on March 28th, 2012

ATK announced that it is being awarded an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) agreement from the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (DHS, ICE) for .40 caliber ammun ...[text shortened]... ense Department.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/why-is-government-stockpiling-guns-ammo/#![/b]
You didn't seem to have a problem with this when "W"'s administration was doing the same thing. Hmmm... 😏

w

Moves
17 Jul 15

Originally posted by Eladar
How is he going to transform America with the guns to do it with?
Well the military is not allowed to carry side arms.

Maybe Obama is thinking he needs to create a military force to help protect them. 😛

w

Moves
17 Jul 15

Originally posted by bill718
You didn't seem to have a problem with this when "W"'s administration was doing the same thing. Hmmm... 😏
It's the game we play bill.

When an "R" does it the "D"'s whine, and when the "D" does it, the "R"'s whine.

Please pay attention so you can play along as well.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Jul 15

Originally posted by bill718
That's because I was not aware that W's administration was doing the same thing. How about giving some references.

E

Moves
17 Jul 15
1 edit

Originally posted by whodey
It's the game we play bill.

When an "R" does it the "D"'s whine, and when the "D" does it, the "R"'s whine.

Please pay attention so you can play along as well.
Just goes to show that R or D it doesn't matter. They are both the same and work for the same people.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hedging-bets-in-2016-donors-give-money-to-bush-and-clinton/2015/07/16/6d152bca-2bfc-11e5-960f-22c4ba982ed4_story.html

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Jul 15

Originally posted by Eladar
Just goes to show that R or D it doesn't matter. They are both the same and work for the same people.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hedging-bets-in-2016-donors-give-money-to-bush-and-clinton/2015/07/16/6d152bca-2bfc-11e5-960f-22c4ba982ed4_story.html
Maybe that is why we should vote for Trump for both the establisment Democratic and Republican parties don't like him.

E

Moves
17 Jul 15

Maybe that is why we should vote for Trump for both the establisment Democratic and Republican parties don't like him.
That's what I was thinking.