Obama v. Gingrich - good for the country?

Obama v. Gingrich - good for the country?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
19 Dec 11

I also recall Obama accepting an invitation to a conservative conference and took questions, pretty much mopping the floor with the bunch of them. No teleprompters there, and they didn't invite him back.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
19 Dec 11

Originally posted by Kunsoo
Well, he pretty much crushed McCain in every debate, and I think McCain has more depth than Gingrich. In fact, really, Obama had only one poor showing in a debate, and that's when he lost his temper with Hillary Clinton in South Carolina.
To be fair, the debates took place right after the financial meltdown of 2008 and McCain was left in an impossible position.

U

Moves
19 Dec 11

I also recall Obama accepting an invitation to a conservative conference and took questions, pretty much mopping the floor with the bunch of them. No teleprompters there, and they didn't invite him back.
Yeah, that was priceless.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
19 Dec 11

Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pqzNJYzh7I

Here's a 35 minute complete interview with Obama, and I can post many, many examples like it.

So we can ascertain that in order to make Obama look good I must post lengthy, complete material where he speaks off script. And in order to make him look bad you must post a 1 minute clip that splic ...[text shortened]... spoken on camera.

Thank you so much for making my point for me. I really appreciate it. 🙂
That would be half way funny if I did give a link with a"1 minute clip that splices together the worst moments out of the countless hours he has spoken on camera" but I did not.
You obviously did not even look at the link.

I know you must be a little rattled from the way no1marauder has been mopping the floors with you all day but thats no excuse for dishonesty.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
19 Dec 11

Well, he pretty much crushed McCain in every debate, and I think McCain has more depth than Gingrich. In fact, really, Obama had only one poor showing in a debate, and that's when he lost his temper with Hillary Clinton in South Carolina.
McCain was over 70 and was never much of an intellectual anyway.

And even so, Obama, didn't exactly "crush" him.

Moves
19 Dec 11

Originally posted by no1marauder
To be fair, the debates took place right after the financial meltdown of 2008 and McCain was left in an impossible position.
Yeah, but McCain was also crushed on foreign policy, which was supposed to be his strength. And Obama did it all without teleprompters.

Moves
19 Dec 11

Originally posted by sh76
McCain was over 70 and was never much of an intellectual anyway.

And even so, Obama, didn't exactly "crush" him.
Much more so than Gingrich, and way more so than Romney. And yes, Obama did crush him.

U

Moves
19 Dec 11

Originally posted by utherpendragon
That would be half way funny if I did give a link with a"1 minute clip that splices together the worst moments out of the countless hours he has spoken on camera" but I did not.
You obviously did not even look at the link.

I know you must be a little rattled from the way no1marauder has been mopping the floors with you all day but thats no excuse for dishonesty.
Oh, I'm sorry. 1:13 seconds of edited footage.

Here's your link.

1:13 cropped

Here's my link.

35:47 uncropped.

My point still stands, so once again thank you. And also thank you for cowering behind No1's skirt like a sad little girl.

Moves
19 Dec 11

Yeah, that was priceless.
It really was a kodack moment.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
19 Dec 11

Much more so than Gingrich, and way more so than Romney. And yes, Obama did crush him.
Nope, nope and nope.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
19 Dec 11

Oh, I'm sorry. 1:13 seconds of edited footage.

Here's your link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omHUsRTYFAU

1:13 cropped

Here's my link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pqzNJYzh7I

35:47 uncropped.

My point still stands, so once again thank you. And also thank you for cowering behind No1's skirt like a sad little girl.
C'mon man.
Get real.
You said it splices together the worst moments out of the countless hours he has spoken on camera. If that were true the video would be several hours long.
Its from one town hall meeting.
His words, his stuttering, his stammering, no audio or video tricks.
Just the Chosen One having to speak unscripted.

BTW no1 wears a skirt ?

U

Moves
19 Dec 11
2 edits

C'mon man.
Get real.
You said it splices together the worst moments out of the countless hours he has spoken on camera. If that were true the video would be several hours long.

BTW no1 wears a skirt ?
My bad, it's 1 minute worth of edited crap from what was probably 45 min to an hour.

Hey, look! Here's 54 minutes of footage that is NOT edited that makes Obama look good.

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/288102-2

Q & A without teleprompter.

Here's 66 minutes (unedited) of Obama owning a room full of Republicans in the face, no teleprompter.

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/msnbc-tv/35147797#35147797

Moves
20 Dec 11

Originally posted by sh76
Nope, nope and nope.
Yep, yep, and yep.

Moves
20 Dec 11

C'mon man.
Get real.

BTW no1 wears a skirt ?
He publicly speaks about a million times, he's bound to mess up once in a while. After 8 years of Bushisms, it's really telling what the right has to resort to in order to generate a meme out of thin air.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
20 Dec 11

He publicly speaks about a million times, he's bound to mess up once in a while. After 8 years of Bushisms, it's really telling what the right has to resort to in order to generate a meme out of thin air.
He is a bumbler and a stumbler. A stutterer and a stammerer. Its a fact. GW was ridiculous too. He said some of the stupidest things. GW is history though. You all need to get over him.
We are talking about Obama and Newt. Newt will tare him to pieces in Lincoln/Douglass style debates. Obama knows this and would never do it if Newt gets the nomination.