1. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    02 Aug '09 11:56
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    Oh! LOL 🙂
    He better.Its not me only . Tens of millions are seeing this one for what he really is. And millions are waking up and realizing this is not the "change "they voted for.
    Correct me if you think I am wrong.
    Obama still has an approval rating in the high 50's

Bush finished his term with 23% approval. How many millions does the remaining 77% comprise?
  2. Germany
    Moves
    02 Aug '09 13:38
    His policies so far seem to be the standard centre-right conservative policies we expect from Democrats. What are the "radical" things he has done? And if there are none, what does it matter whether or not he is "radical" when his policies are far from "radical"?
  3. Pepperland
    Moves
    02 Aug '09 15:44
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    Much has been discussed of Obamas radical connections.
    Rev. Wright
    Bill Ayers
    ACORN
    There are many more.It is quite complex.Today I focus on Obamas "green czar". Van Jones a self avowed communist.
    Speaking to the East Bay Express, Jones said he first became radicalized in the wake of the 1992 Rodney King riots.
    "I met all these young radical peo ...[text shortened]... the old saying "birds of a feather flock together".
    When will the Obamanites wake up?
    you should judge him because of his policies, not because he hangs around with crazy people.
  4. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    02 Aug '09 15:46
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    you should judge him because of his policies, not because he hangs around with crazy people.
    "If you want to know a man look at his friends".
  5. Pepperland
    Moves
    02 Aug '09 15:47
    Originally posted by daniel58
    "If you want to know a man look at his friends".
    that doesn't apply.

mrs.thatcher was friends with pinochet, that didn't mean she wanted to be a dictator as well.
  6. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    02 Aug '09 16:02
    that doesn't apply.

mrs.thatcher was friends with pinochet, that didn't mean she wanted to be a dictator as well.
    Well you can't just count one friend, you have to look at ALL of them, she was probably just his friend to help him, learn the difference.
  7. Pepperland
    Moves
    02 Aug '09 16:04
    Well you can't just count one friend, you have to look at ALL of them, she was probably just his friend to help him, learn the difference.
    that was an example.

you can't judge people based solely on the people he hangs around with, plus it is irrelevant, the president is there to do his job and should be judged on that, not his personal life.
  8. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    02 Aug '09 16:17
    that was an example.

you can't judge people based solely on the people he hangs around with, plus it is irrelevant, the president is there to do his job and should be judged on that, not his personal life.
    His personal life reflects his job, so if he killed someone in his "personal life" then he shouldn't be judged on that?
  9. Pepperland
    Moves
    02 Aug '09 16:19
    His personal life reflects his job, so if he killed someone in his "personal life" then he shouldn't be judged on that?
    not really.

berlusconi is known for his extra-marital adventures, but still, he's doing a reasonable job as prime-minister.
  10. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    02 Aug '09 16:20
    You know all of President Obama's friends? That's awesome.
  11. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    02 Aug '09 16:21
    So if you and I hung out and drank beer and became friends that would make you a libtard?
  12. Germany
    Moves
    02 Aug '09 16:24
    You are all quantum physicists.
  13. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    02 Aug '09 18:21
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Obama still has an approval rating in the high 50's

Bush finished his term with 23% approval. How many millions does the remaining 77% comprise?
    49% diapproval ratings don't bother you? Approval ratings are not in the high 50's either.
  14. Germany
    Moves
    02 Aug '09 18:27
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    49% diapproval ratings don't bother you? Approval ratings are not in the high 50's either.
    It could be worse. Before his resignation, Olmert's approval rating was 1%.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Aug '09 18:32
    berlusconi [...] [is] doing a reasonable job as prime-minister.
    Well, I suppose this is you laying your political cards on the table. The most corrupt and least democratic PM and administration in Western Europe. You pick it out and aplaud it. Wow.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree