Nobody’s biting on Q-Anon?

Nobody’s biting on Q-Anon?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
31 Jul 18

I’ve searched the forums and can’t find a single thread devoted to the output of Q-Anon. What’s happened? Have we lost our sense of adventure?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
31 Jul 18

Originally posted by @eastcoastwoodpusher
I’ve searched the forums and can’t find a single thread devoted to the output of Q-Anon. What’s happened? Have we lost our sense of adventure?
Can't find anything about the Grinch that stole Christmas either.
Presumably a cover-up.

K

Germany

Moves
31 Jul 18

Originally posted by @eastcoastwoodpusher
It's possibly because qanon is idiotic conspiracy stuff even for our most ardent of conspiracy theorists.

Or maybe our conspiracy theorists are just too old for 4chan.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 18
1 edit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon

"Baseless" and "unhinged", indeed.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
31 Jul 18

Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
It's possibly because qanon is idiotic conspiracy stuff even for our most ardent of conspiracy theorists.

Oh please, do not underestimate the moronity of our right-wing conspiracy nuts.

I dare say we have the creme de la creme of moronity dribbling over this chess site.

If there’s any reason they’ve not mentioned Q before, it’s safe to say that reason is so far fetched and unhinged we’d be abducted by aliens if it ever leaked out.

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
31 Jul 18

Originally posted by @shavixmir
...If there’s any reason they’ve not mentioned Q before, it’s safe to say that reason is so far fetched and unhinged we’d be abducted by aliens if it ever leaked out.
Don't say another word Shav, you could be in mortal danger. A couple of MK ultra monarch models will be round your way, and before you can say gimp suit they'll have you in a room being filmed having carnal relations with a pig!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 18

Originally posted by @kazetnagorra

Well, when Alex Jones and Jerome Corsi distance themselves from a conspiracy theory, then it must really be some far-fetched whack-a-doodle stuff.