No... I really didn't just hear... I did?

No... I really didn't just hear... I did?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
25 May 09

Did America just say, on the BBC, that North Korea is a threat to world peace and... international law... ???

Surely someone just dipped my chips in the acid of hypocrisy and I'm hallucinating like a Guatanamo prisoner in Abu Ghraib prison, now situated in the remnants of post-nuclear Vietnam with dead Afghan and Palestinian children all around me... and Noriego and Pinochet are guarding my cell made of banana leaves.

Do I hear sarcasm echoeing in the distance? Or is that Kissinger whispering to Pakistan: "Bomb the bastards, Ghandi doesn't have the labia to do anything..."

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 May 09

Originally posted by shavixmir
Did America just say, on the BBC, that North Korea is a threat to world peace and... international law... ???

Surely someone just dipped my chips in the acid of hypocrisy and I'm hallucinating like a Guatanamo prisoner in Abu Ghraib prison, now situated in the remnants of post-nuclear Vietnam with dead Afghan and Palestinian children all around me... an ...[text shortened]... whispering to Pakistan: "Bomb the bastards, Ghandi doesn't have the labia to do anything..."
That may well be what you heard, but the meaning was probalby more:

"...a threat to the World Series and UN Law...."

s

At the Revolution

Moves
25 May 09

Surely someone just dipped my chips in the acid of hypocrisy and I'm hallucinating like a Guatanamo prisoner in Abu Ghraib prison, now situated in the remnants of post-nuclear Vietnam with dead Afghan and Palestinian children all around me... an ...[text shortened]... whispering to Pakistan: "Bomb the bastards, Ghandi doesn't have the labia to do anything..."
Ba hahaha ... gotta have an enemy all the time ... what else justifies imperial war?

g

Pepperland

Moves
25 May 09
1 edit

Originally posted by scherzo
Ba hahaha ... gotta have an enemy all the time ... what else justifies imperial war?
yeah, the US should leave n.Korea in peace.

Who cares if they bomb their neighbors in the near future?

K

Germany

Moves
25 May 09

Originally posted by generalissimo

What reason does North Korea have to bomb their neighbours?

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
25 May 09

Noriego
Noriega.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
25 May 09

Eh ...

Hy-Brasil

Moves
25 May 09

ahhhh.....the U.S. has an interest because their missles can reach the U.S.

U

Moves
25 May 09

Originally posted by utherpendragon
ahhhh.....the U.S. has an interest because their missles can reach the U.S.
That must be the reason the US is the only country making an issue out of it.

Oh, wait. Nevermind.

W
Instant Buzz

C#minor

Moves
25 May 09

Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
That must be the reason the US is the only country making an issue out of it.

Oh, wait. Nevermind.
given what has happened to other countries classified as part of an axis of evil, i think it would be criminally negligent for North Korea not to have developed some kin of deterent.

U

Moves
25 May 09

Originally posted by Wheely
given what has happened to other countries classified as part of an axis of evil, i think it would be criminally negligent for North Korea not to have developed some kin of deterent.
It's not countries (plural) it's country

Bush is no longer in and Obama is not one for simple labels like "axis of evil" or "freedom fries"

They've been using nuclear arms threats as leverage since long before Bush was in office.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
25 May 09

And so, because, in your opinion, the US did things that were wrong and against international law, they should now never be allowed to do or say anything about potential security threats again; right?

STS

Moves
26 May 09

Won't seem so funny if Kim Jong uses one or gives it to someone else that does.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
26 May 09

It's bloody America that's been bombing neighbours far and bloody wide the last 50 years.

If I had a neighbour like the good old US of A, I'd be investing in fire arms too.

U

Moves
26 May 09

It's bloody America that's been bombing neighbours far and bloody wide the last 50 years.

If I had a neighbour like the good old US of A, I'd be investing in fire arms too.
So if you lived in Mexico or Canada you'd fear a US invasion?