Next country to use a nuclear weapon

Next country to use a nuclear weapon

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ZB

Moves
07 Jul 09

Who will it be?

1. North Korea
2. Isreal
3. Iran
4. Other (Who)

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
07 Jul 09

Guatemala.

Those bastards cannot fool me anymore. They pretend to be 3rd world and all that, but the reality is that, underground, they're building a massive nuclear arsenal for world domination.

ZB

Moves
07 Jul 09

Silly me, I should have put Naru in at number 5. Seriously can we expect a nuclaer weapon to be used in say the next 10 years and which country would use it?

jb

Moves
07 Jul 09

Originally posted by Zort Boy
Silly me, I should have put Naru in at number 5. Seriously can we expect a nuclaer weapon to be used in say the next 10 years and which country would use it?
If one is used, it will likely be blamed on a terrorist organization. Hard to say who will be the one setting it off. Couldn't you see a scenario where, oh my gosh, terrorist x stole nukes from pakistan and tried to blow up London. Good thing the korean missle malfunctioned and it blew up high in the stratosphere. We just have this pesky EMP that ruined communications and it is now harder to share thoughts about the whole thing.

g

Pepperland

Moves
07 Jul 09

Originally posted by Seitse
Guatemala.

Those bastards cannot fool me anymore. They pretend to be 3rd world and all that, but the reality is that, underground, they're building a massive nuclear arsenal for world domination.
you have a really strange profile...

g

Pepperland

Moves
07 Jul 09

Who will it be?

1. North Korea
2. Isreal
3. Iran
4. Other (Who)
none of them.

They're all showing off, but that doesn't mean they're going to use their weapons, unless they're attacked first.

K

Germany

Moves
07 Jul 09

Tuvalu, they're not going down without a fight.

P
Bananarama

False berry

Moves
07 Jul 09

Who will it be?

1. North Korea
2. Isreal
3. Iran
4. Other (Who)
Vatican City.

Wouldn't that be a corker!? 😵

C
Don't Fear Me

Reaping

Moves
07 Jul 09

Originally posted by PBE6
Vatican City.

Wouldn't that be a corker!? 😵
I bet the Vatican has the bomb. They should use it to blow the smoke when the Pope dies.

P
Bananarama

False berry

Moves
07 Jul 09

Originally posted by ChronicLeaky
I bet the Vatican has the bomb. They should use it to blow the smoke when the Pope dies.
We should have guessed what they were up to when they ordered 4,000,000 Holy Hand Grenades...let's hope they can't count to 3! 😀

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
07 Jul 09

Who will it be?

1. North Korea
2. Isreal
3. Iran
4. Other (Who)
The US.

C
Don't Fear Me

Reaping

Moves
07 Jul 09

Originally posted by PBE6
We should have guessed what they were up to when they ordered 4,000,000 Holy Hand Grenades...let's hope they can't count to 3! 😀
LOL. Beati pacifici.

l
Kara Thrace &

her special destiny

Moves
08 Jul 09

Originally posted by ChronicLeaky
LOL. Beati pacifici.
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

w

Moves
08 Jul 09
1 edit

Who will it be?

1. North Korea
2. Isreal
3. Iran
4. Other (Who)
More than likely it would be other. No country wants the use of the bomb traced to them....unless they want to form a big mushroom. I forsee it being used by terrorists.

AH

Moves
08 Jul 09

Originally posted by generalissimo
none of them.

They're all showing off, but that doesn't mean they're going to use their weapons, unless they're attacked first.
Unless one of the rulers is insane? -I fear this is possible!