NASA Rocks!

NASA Rocks!

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
09 Jun 17

Hey, sonhouse!
When you were working at NASA during it's halcyon days, did you know people from other departments?
As a five year old watching the man land on the moon, at first I wanted to be an astronaut, but my color blindness which later kept me from becoming a Special Forces sniper (or maybe that one was because I was too strong... anyway...) made me readjust my sights onto something more realistic and closer to my skill set.
So I thought it would be hella cool to become the guy who keeps the space craft in space, like you can see in this video.
Here, we always thought it was rocket fuel and superior aeronautics which kept them way up there, but as we can see from this video supplied by NASA, it's some guy!

What department was that, exactly?
Good bennies, 401(k) and profit sharing?
In-house daycare?
Ah, screw it!
I'll do it for free!

Cape Town

Moves
09 Jun 17

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Here, we always thought it was [b]rocket fuel and superior aeronautics which kept them way up there, but as we can see from this video supplied by NASA, it's some guy![/b]
I am quite certain that is NOT the NASA YouTube channel. I think your colour blindness is spreading to general blindness.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
09 Jun 17

Originally posted by twhitehead
I am quite certain that is NOT the NASA YouTube channel. I think your colour blindness is spreading to general blindness.
And you are absolutely right: that is not the NASA YouTube channel.
Who did you think said that is was the NASA YouTube channel?

F

Moves
10 Jun 17

If NASA says it is a giant space fly, then of course it must be just that.
But all I see is a reflection in some window surface, nothing more.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
10 Jun 17

Originally posted by FabianFnas
If NASA says it is a giant space fly, then of course it must be just that.
But all I see is a reflection in some window surface, nothing more.
And what does that reflection in space tell you?

Cape Town

Moves
10 Jun 17

And you are absolutely right: that is not the NASA YouTube channel.
Who did you think said that is was the NASA YouTube channel?
You said the video was provided by NASA. It wasn't.
Link to a NASA video so that we know:
1. The context.
2. That it was not doctored after it left NASA (as was the case in the last video you presented).

Cape Town

Moves
10 Jun 17
1 edit

And what does that reflection in space tell you?
That light reflects in glass in space too?

or:
There are stupid people on YouTube that have never seen a mirror?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
10 Jun 17

Link to a NASA video so that we know:
1. The context.
2. That it was not doctored after it left NASA (as was the case in the last video you presented).
When someone creates and distributes a video, that is provision.

So that it wasn't doctored?
Have you not been paying attention, at all?
NASA doctors ALL of their presentations!
You're asking me to do something impossible!

As to your claim that I offered a video which was doctored?
QED, Elephant Man.
QED.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 Jun 17
3 edits

[b]You said the video was provided by NASA. It wasn't.

You're a ...[text shortened]... ssible!

QED, Elephant Man.
QED.[/b]
Another worthless desperate attempt to build up your non-existent evidence for a flat Earth, since NASA photo's clearly shows ALL of Antarctica, you by desperate necessity have (in your own what passes for your mind) to show them as villains which just goes to show how a desperate little traitor works. And BTW, in cases like yours, ad hominem attacks are completely justified.

Cape Town

Moves
10 Jun 17

Yes, and the video you presented to us was undeniably NOT provisioned by NASA. It may have contained video that was from NASA, but how are we to know what was and what was not?

So that it was not doctored after leaving NASA.

You're asking me to do something impossible!

Have you no grasp of English? Where did I ask you to present something not doctored by NASA? I asked you to present something not doctored after it left NASA so that we can verify whether or not your claim that NASA doctored it is correct.

QED, Elephant Man.
QED.

Yep, I proved beyond a shadow of a doubt in that thread that you couldn't even see an elephant if it threatened your world view.
And yes, the video you presented in that thread was quite clearly doctored after leaving NASA and one of your claims in that thread was based on the doctored video and not the original.

Here you are presenting a video in which what appears to be the reflection of a man is seen. You claim the video was captured in space and that the man is in space. We do not know the context so we do not know whether the reflection was in a window in the space shuttle or whether the video was being shown at some future date on earth. Your claim that the video was released by NASA and is somehow 'doctored' is not backed up with any evidence as we don't have any reference as to where the video comes from or what the context is. Maybe its actually a clip from Star Trek. Maybe its a training video. If you make a claim you should be able to back it up with something better than the say so of a lunatic on YouTube.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 Jun 17
2 edits

[youtube]oa2KPxsf0cg[/youtube]

Hey, sonhouse!
When you were working at NASA during it's halcyon days, did you know people from other departments?
As a five year old watching the man land on the moon, at first I wanted to be an astronaut, but my color blindness which later kept me from becoming a Special Forces sniper (or maybe that one was beca ...[text shortened]... Good bennies, 401(k) and profit sharing?
In-house daycare?
Ah, screw it!
I'll do it for free!
You are really getting desperate now. Some photoshopped BS and you fall for it hook line and sinker. The opening credits show they can make up their own graphics. Just goes to show how much of a hypocrite and small minded traitor you really are.

If no men went into space why does the shuttle land with humans coming out of it?

I'm sure you and your puppet masters have a rationalization for that.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
10 Jun 17

Yes, and the video you presented to us was undeniably NOT provisioned by NASA. It may have contained video that was from NASA, but how are we to know what was and what was not?

[b]So that it wasn't doctored?

So that it was not doctored after leaving NASA.

...[text shortened]... you should be able to back it up with something better than the say so of a lunatic on YouTube.
Sure.

Anyhoo...
I wasn't going to waste a lot of time looking for it from NASA, but here's the entirety of the little show from the prestigious International Astronautical Federation's channel.

Cape Town

Moves
10 Jun 17

Sure.

Anyhoo...
I wasn't going to waste a lot of time looking for it from NASA, but here's the entirety of the little show from the prestigious International Astronautical Federation's channel.
So, from what I can tell from the video, the satellite deploy was filmed from inside the cockpit of the space shuttle through a window. What you saw was a reflection in the glass. Nothing more.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
10 Jun 17

So, from what I can tell from the video, the satellite deploy was filmed from inside the cockpit of the space shuttle through a window. What you saw was a reflection in the glass. Nothing more.
Let me see if I have you correct, as I'm a bit slow.

The camera is behind the glass, where the guys playing astronauts are supposed to be?

So it goes, in order:
• control room
• Dan (the cameraman)
• the camera
• the glass between the control room and the outside dock area
• the outside dock area
• the vacuum of deep, dark space

Is that a fair representation?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
10 Jun 17
1 edit

Duplication