More proof!Do not trust main stream media!

More proof!Do not trust main stream media!

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
21 Aug 09

Originally posted by KazetNagorra
Don't tell me you take Fox News seriously.
I am still waiting for the link from you,to back up your claim that" Fox went to court arguing they had a right to lie"

K

Germany

Moves
21 Aug 09

Originally posted by utherpendragon
I am still waiting for the link from you,to back up your claim that" Fox went to court arguing they had a right to lie"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Akre

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
21 Aug 09

Originally posted by utherpendragon
[b]MSNBC edits clip of man with gun at Obama rally to support racism narrative
here is the link, http://hotair.com/archives/2009/08/19/unreal-msnbc-edits-clip-of-man-with-gun-at-obama-rally-to-support-racism-narrative/

MSNBC (owned by GE),portrayed a man, legally carrying a gun in Portsmouth, NH outside a town hall meeting, as a "white man" an ...[text shortened]... nk to view, http://www.nowpublic.com/world/msnbc-turns-black-man-gun-obama-rally-white-man[/b]
What can I say? It's a world gone mad!!🙄

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
21 Aug 09
4 edits

Originally posted by KazetNagorra
Don't tell me you take Fox News seriously.
That, as you know, is completely beside the point. I was not defending Fox. I was attacking your assertion that the fact that they went to court means something substantive.

Edit: Do I take Fox seriously? About to the same extent as I take MSNBC. It also depends on the host. If I watch Hannity, I know he's extremely biased and take what he says in that light. If Shepard Smith is on, I take him seriously, or at least about as seriously as I take, say, David Gregory.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
21 Aug 09

Originally posted by sh76
That, as you know, is completely beside the point. I was not defending Fox. I was attacking your assertion that the fact that they went to court means something substantive.

Edit: Do I take Fox seriously? About to the same extent as I take MSNBC. It also depends on the host. If I watch Hannity, I know he's extremely biased and take what he says in that light ...[text shortened]... mith is on, I take him seriously, or at least about as seriously as I take, say, David Gregory.
I agree w/you on this sh76. I do not take all I hear on Fox as the gospell truth. But,it depends on the host as well. For me they are a good balance for the media that is so far to the left.Somewhere between their to opposing view points lays the truth.
However,the NBC stations are so far in the tank for the administration its scary.They are financially tied to them,therefore being a mouth piece for them. That is "state run"media.
My point of the OP was to show,how far. They actually deliberatley lied saying white people are mad that there is a black president(all though whites put him in office)and are bringing guns to town hall meetings.
Well,if they get a nice little race war started,it will give them something to talk about.